CPF at World Championship in Trampoline, Tumbling & DMT 2015

gudinde

Both the Crown Prince and Crown Princess have events in the south of Denmark this evening. (CPM is in Sønderborg with the Mary Foundation for DR's Ultra Galla)

27. november 2015
H.K.H. Kronprinsen er til stede ved VM i Trampolin, Tumbling og DMT 2015. Sparekassen Fyn Arena, Ørbækvej 350, Odense SØ, kl. 17.00.

27 November 2015, 5:00 pm
HRH Crown Prince attends the World Championships in Trampoline, Tumbling and DMT 2015.
The Bank Fyn Arena, Ørbækvej 350, Odense SE.

http://www.wch2015.dk/

Ved VM skal mere end 300 atleter fra 41 forskellige lande dyste om de 14 verdensmesterskabstitler og om pladserne til trampolinspring ved OL i Rio de Janeiro 2016.

Under besøget Kronprinsen overværer blandt andet holdfinale i kvinder tumbling, holdfinale i mænd dobbeltmini og forestår den efterfølgende medaljeoverrækkelse.

At the World Championships more than 300 athletes from 41 different countries compete for the 14 world championship titles and for places in trampolining at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro in 2016
During the visit, the Crown Prince attends among others the team finals in women's tumbling, team finals in mens double mini and is responsible for the subsequent medal ceremony.

Archived