DRF Schedule in Brazil

gudinde

31. juli

Kronprinsen deltager i aktiviteter i forbindelse med De Olympiske Lege i Rio de Janeiro, Brasilien,

i perioden 31. juli - 21. august

31. juli

Kronprinsessen deltager i aktiviteter i forbindelse med De Olympiske Lege i Rio de Janeiro, Brasilien,

i perioden 31. juli - 6. august.

http://kongehuset.dk/en/news/olympic-games-in-rio

"Olympic Games in Rio

TRH The Crown Prince and The Crown Princess and TRH Prince Joachim and Princess Marie will be present at the 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil at varying times to, among other things, watch the performances of the Danish athletes.

The Olympic Games will be held from 5 August until 21 August 2016.

The Crown Prince Couple and Prince Joachim and Princess Marie will participate in the opening of the Danish Pavilion on 2 August and in a gala dinner on the training ship DANMARK on 3 August. On Friday, 5 August, the Crown Prince Couple and Prince Joachim and Princess Marie attend the opening ceremony at the Olympic Stadium.

The Crown Prince Couple’s programme

The Crown Prince Couple will participate in the IOC President’s dinner on Thursday, 4 August.

In his capacity as a member of the International Olympic Committee, The Crown Prince will also take part in a number of activities with the committee, including the IOC’s general meeting (Session) from 2 – 5 August. On Saturday, 13 August, The Crown Prince takes part in the official Danish Rio 2016 reception, in which Olympic athletes will participate, among others. The Crown Prince participates in a luncheon in the Danish Pavilion on Monday, 15 August, in connection with Danish Sustainability Days during the Olympic Games in Rio.

The Crown Princess takes part in the Institute for Child Development’s official arrangement on 3 August.

Prince Joachim’s and Princess Marie’s programme

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie take part in a luncheon on 29 July on the occasion of the 125th anniversary of the Scandinavian Club “Nordlyset” and in a gala dinner on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the Danish-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce in São Paulo.

On Thursday, 4 August, Prince Joachim and Princess Marie participate as guests of honour at a concert by Danmarks Radio’s Danish National Girls’ Choir, and they will attend various sports competitions from 5 – 8 August.

The royal family’s presence at the Olympic Games

• HRH The Crown Prince is present from 31 July – 21 August.
  • HRH The Crown Princess is present from 31 July – 6 August.
  • TRH Prince Joachim and Princess Marie are present from 29 July – 8 August."

I think there will be a notice everyday at which event the royals will be :)

You are more optimistic than I am, Benedikte...

Only one thing on the schedule today. I can't believe, that Frederik isn't out doing something.

We don't really know if Mary has left Rio.

Only one thing on the schedule today. I can't believe, that Frederik isn't out doing something.

Oh, CP F and CPss M is out doing something today :) It is on the danish part of the website ;)

Det fremgår af programmet nedenfor, hvilke begivenheder den kongelige familie overværer lørdag den 6. august 2016.

PROGRAM

D.K.H. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen

• Vandpolo, Maria Lenk Aquatics Centre (water polo)
  • Svømning, Olympic Aquatics Stadium, kl. 13.00 (Swimming)
  • Basketball

D.K.H. Prins Joachim og Prinsesse Marie

• Landevejscykling, Fort Copacabana, kl. 9.30 (cycling road)

Der tages forbehold for ændringer af den kongelige families program. Klokkeslættet er lokal tid (Brasilien).

http://kongehuset.dk/kalender/ol-program-for-loerdag-den-6-august-2016

Yes, I am optimistic due to this little note :)

FURTHER INFORMATION

More specific information about the royal family’s programme will be published continuously on the Royal Danish House’s website

Sunday the 7th August

D.K.H. Prins Joachim og Prinsesse Marie

• Roning, Lagoa Stadium, kl. 9.00
  • Tennis, Olympic Tennis Centre
  • Håndbold (Herrer), Danmark-Argentina, Future Arena, kl. 14.40

Rowing (cancelled) tennis and handball for J&M.

CP Frederik's events were not added.

13. August

• Golf, Olympic Golf Course
  • Basketball
  • Tennis, Olympic Tennis Centr

13. augusti

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i den officielle danske Rio 2016 reception. Iate Clube do Rio de Janeiro, Brasilien, kl. 19.00

CPF attends the official Danish Rio 2016 reception

3 hours ago, Pammy said:

Sunday 14 August 2016

HRH The Crown Prince 

Meeting in Olympic Forum

Presentation of the medals, wrestling, Carioca Arena 2, at 18.45 hrs

http://www.bt.dk/ol/kronprinsen-skal-give-mark-o.-madsen-medaljen-han-faar-en-krammer

"The Crown Prince to give Mark. O Madsen a medal - He will get a hug

When Mark O. Madsen tonight is presented with either gold or silver medal at the Olympics wrestling in Rio, it will be none

other than Crown Prince Frederik, who will hang the medal around the neck of the Danish wrestler. "

mls

When Mark O. Madsen tonight is presented with either gold or silver medal at the Olympics wrestling in Rio, it will be none

other than Crown Prince Frederik, who will hang the medal around the neck of the Danish wrestler. "

It was the silver medal for Madsen. A picture with Frederik: http://www.bt.dk/ol/saa-stolt-var-soelv-madsen-jeg-sad-og-smaapeb-ude-bagved

Monday 15th August

H.K.H. Kronprinsen

• Badminton, Riocentro - Pavilion 4
  • Banecykling, Rio Olympic Velodrome

15. august

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i frokost og netværksreception i forbindelse med Danish Sustainability Days

under De Olympiske Lege i Rio de Janeiro.

Den Danske Pavillon, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilien.

Lunch and networking reception in connection with Danish Sustainability Days during the Olympic Games in Rio. Danish Pavilion Ipanema

The schedule for yesterday and today. Looks like he will not be attending the closing ceremony:

Saturday 20 August 2016

HRH The Crown Prince

• Cycling Mountain Bike, Mountain Bike Centre
  • Football, Maracanã

Sunday 21 August 2016

HRH The Crown Prince

• IOC meetings
  • Handball (Men), Denmark-France, Future Arena