CPM holds Christmas Reception for Mary Foundation Partners

gudinde

06. DECEMBER 2016
H.K.H. Kronprinsessen afholder julereception for Mary Fondens samarbejdspartnere. Frederik VIII's Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 15.00.

6 December 2016, 3:00 pm
HRH The Crown Princess holds Christmas reception for Mary Foundation partners.

Frederik VIII's Palace, Amalienborg (the Crown Prince Couple's home).

http://www.maryfonden.dk/da

Mary Fonden:

"Thank you, we could not have done it without you."
That was the message when we this afternoon gathered our partners for this year's Christmas reception and wished Merry Christmas.

In the Mary Foundation, our work is based on partnerships, where we bring together different cultures, skills and experience for a common goal.

It is our experience that we can do better together, and we would like to thank everyone who has helped in the struggle for unity and against bullying,

loneliness and domestic violence in the past year.

We look forward to continue fighting in 2017."

15384349_1175275182520402_56858872232324

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the links to photos!

Is this the first time Princess Mary is hosting a Christmas reception for Maryfonden?  I know she used to do it during New Year's week.

It looks like all the photos are in the great room that go out into the balconies.  Do you think the whole reception is just everyone standing up?  Or do they sit down for a meal in the banquet hall?

13 hours ago, ayvee said:

Is this the first time Princess Mary is hosting a Christmas reception for Maryfonden?  I know she used to do it during New Year's week.

It looks like all the photos are in the great room that go out into the balconies.  Do you think the whole reception is just everyone standing up?  Or do they sit down for a meal in the banquet hall?

Our board calendar says that she's hosted a Christmas reception for Mary Fonden and partners since 2013.

I am guessing it's only standing up, no meal in the banquet hall.

I'm sure we have the photos and threads somewhere on the board but here's a link to photos from Mary Fonden. Search for julereception.

http://www.maryfonden.dk/da/billedarkiv

She hosted a reception for all her patronages a few times years ago.

1 hour ago, ayvee said:

Thank you so much for the links to photos!

I think they use some of the adjacent rooms as well. Its a standing reception, but they also a get a bite to eat. I think BB mentioned that they among others were served mulled wine and Danish Donut. Here is picture from 2014.

Archived