Summer news 2017

gudinde

4 hours ago, gudinde said:

Has anyone seen reports of the usual royal outings for this time of year? Frederik at Wimbledon? The family at Legoland?

I haven't seen anything. Anyone else?

Source: 'here and there': Only tidbits: Father and son have been heard jumping in the bouncy castle (?), someone met Mary and Christian out riding

around Gråsten, Mary was spotted walking and playing with the dog, the family has been riding quite a lot, Frederik out buying local vegetables etc

No and isn't it lovely?

If the crown prince family can be just a little bit alone these few weeks during a year :)

( I do also havd seen nice comments from the locals who bumps into Frederik, Mary, children and Grace in Gråsten and have also seen paparazzi pictures from their many ridings, through) 

I do hope it continues this way through their private holiday. Every human need that. And on Sunday we have the big event with the crown prince family at the horse riding :) 

On 05/07/2017 at 9:10 PM, Riki said:

From the DRF Calendar
On 16th July the Regent Couple and the Crown Prince Family will receive the ring riders parade at 12noon.

from the pressinformation it seems like this is going to be the annual photo shoot. Link

Thanks, I look forward to see the children again at this event.

That looks so cute, with the Crown Prince's flag on the flagpole looking very official, then as contrast, a bouncy castle with cartoon character. :D

No and isn't it lovely?

If the crown prince family can be just a little bit alone these few weeks during a year :)

( I do also havd seen nice comments from the locals who bumps into Frederik, Mary, children and Grace in Gråsten and have also seen paparazzi pictures from their many ridings, through) 

I do hope it continues this way through their private holiday. Every human need that. And on Sunday we have the big event with the crown prince family at the horse riding :) 

Yes, I completely  agree with you Josephine. 

As an non-Dane, I find it so inspiring to see the Danish people allowing for the needs of the family, specifically in accommodating their need for privacy. 

Even the press seems to be adjusting. The few articles I have noticed this week have expressed appreciation for the Crown Prince Couple in their decision to spend vacation time in southern Jylland, since Joachim and Marie no longer reside there.

On 5.7.2017 at 2:10 PM, Riki said:

From the DRF Calendar
On 16th July the Regent Couple and the Crown Prince Family will receive the ring riders parade at 12noon.

from the pressinformation it seems like this is going to be the annual photo shoot. Link

No Prince Henrik, I am afraid...

http://kongehuset.dk/presse/meddelelser/pressemeddelelse-hans-kongelige-hoejhed-prins-henrik-indlagt

PH has been admitted to Aarhus University Hospital due to an infection in his leg.

H.M. Dronningen og Kronprinsfamilien modtager Gråsten Ringriderforenings optog. Gråsten Slot, kl. 12.00.

Queen Margrethe arrives on her own on Dannebrog Saturday the 15th

H.M. Dronningen ankommer til Aabenraa Havn med Kongeskibet Dannebrog, kl. 10.00.

Short video of F&M and kids in Kos, Greece. They were spotted "a day after the earth quake" which was last Friday.

It looks to me like they are in company of the Handwerk family. They have two girls the size of Christian and Isabella.

http://www.star.gr/ellada/379146/h-kalyterh-diafhmish-sthn-kw-h-basilikh-oikogeneia-ths-danias-meta-ton-foniko-seismo-apokleistikes-eikones

Article quoting S&H and should be taken with a grain of salt.

http://kendte.dk/frederik-mary-paa-solferie-kronprinsen-bager-loes/

"On the deck of the boat that the Crown Prince couple with good friends lived on, according to the weekly magazine,

Frederik and Mary were not tired of each other after 13 years of marriage.
There was among other things hot kisses while the children splashed around in the water.

According to S&H, the Crown Prince couple and children travelled to Kos Friday morning.

The holidays thus started a few hours after the area of Kos had been hit by a powerful earthquake.
The family dodged the earthquake and had moved forward in the boat when Kos Saturday was hit by strong aftershocks."

Frederik and Mary playing tennis. And Joachim hmmm singing...

Added: The mixed double was with Malou and Jorgen Skeel on the 20th July in Skagen.

After tennis they had dinner at a local restaurant.

Photos with search: mary frederik skagen

http://www.legion-media.ru/index.pgi

Thanks, mls

Se og Hør's article is mostly pictures - probably a local paparazzi, maybe Se og Hør bid the most - and relatively sparse on information. They(and the other magazines) probably have time to gather more info and pictures for next week. Spanish cotilleando seems to have many of the pictures.

The Tennis pictures from Tæt På are most likely from Denmark. As for Joachim, well, I think he a little more party than his reputation:-)  

Daily Mail has kindly provided bigger versions of the 'TÆT PÅ' tennis photos from 20th July with Malou and Jørgen Skeel

And the article for those who want to read it....And Mary is still pregnant :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4752274/Princess-Mary-takes-tennis-court-pleated-skirt.html

The rest of the photos, small size with search: Mary Frederik Skagen

http://www.legion-media.ru/index.pgi

42E383DD00000578-0-image-m-37_1501646469

42E3833100000578-0-image-m-38_1501646492

42E383E500000578-0-image-m-40_1501646533

42E3837D00000578-0-image-m-53_1501646713

42E3822100000578-0-image-m-54_1501646738

42E380EE00000578-0-image-m-55_1501646768

Archived