Day 1, Ottawa

Leonie

Official Program

Onsdag den 17. september

Ottawa

Fælles program

Besøg ved National War Memorial of Canada

Kl. 09.15

Kronprinsparret bydes velkommen ved Minister of Veterans Affairs Julian Fantino. Under besøget vil the Central Band of the Canadian Armed Forces spille den danske og canadiske nationalsang. Kronprinsparret deltager under besøget i en kranselægning og skriver i gæstebog.

Læs mere om National War Memorial Canada.

Sejltur på Ottawa River

Kl. 10.00

Kronprinsparret afsejler Ottawa i eldrevne vandtaxaer og sejler på Ottawa River til Canadian Museum of History, Quebec.

Læs mere om Ottawa River.

Besøg ved Canadian Museum of History

Kl. 10.15

Kronprinsparret får forevist museet, herunder loftsmaleriet ”Morning Star” og symbolerne i the Grand Hall, og præsenteres for de historiske relationer mellem Danmark og Canada.

Læs mere om Canadian Museum of History.

Møde med Canadas Generalguvernør

Kl. 11.30

Kronprinsparret deltager i møde med Canadas Generalguvernør og frue i Rideau Hall, som har været den officielle bolig og arbejdsplads for generalguvernører siden 1867.

H.K.H. Kronprinsessens program

Rundbordsdiskussion om Skin Cancer Prevention

Kl. 14.00

Kronprinsessen overværer en rundbordsdiskussion omhandlende forebyggelse af hudkræft i Canada samt the LEO Foundation’s arbejde.

Læs mere om the LEO Foundation.

Fælles program

Besøg ved Centennial Public School med fokus på anti-mobning

Kl. 14.40

Kronprinsparret besøger den lokale skole Centennial Public School, som arbejder med et antimobbe-program. Under besøget vil Kronprinsparret tale med nogle af skolens elever.

Reception hos Danmarks ambassadør i Canada

Kl. 15.45

Ambassadør Niels Abrahamsen og frue er værter ved en reception for Kronprinsparret og repræsentanter fra erhvervsdelegationen.

Ottawa

Joint program

Visit to the National War Memorial of Canada

Kl. 09:15

The Royal Couple are welcomed by the Minister of Veterans Affairs Julian Fantino. During their visit, the Central Band of the Canadian Armed Forces will play the Danish and Canadian national anthems. The Crown Prince Couple participate during the visit in a wreath laying and signing the guestbook.

Read more about National War Memorial Canada. http://www.veterans....canada/national

Boat trip on the Ottawa River

Kl. 10:00

The Royal Couple departs Ottawa in electric water taxis and sailing on the Ottawa River to Canadian Museum of History, Quebec.

Read more about the Ottawa River. http://ottawariver.ca/

Visit to the Canadian Museum of History

Kl. 10:15

The Crown Prince Couple, is shown to the museum, including the ceiling painting "Morning Star" and the symbols in the Grand Hall, and presented to the historical relations between Denmark and Canada.

Read more about Canadian Museum of History. http://www.historymuseum.ca/home

Meeting with Canada's Governor General

Kl. 11:30

The Crown Prince Couple participates in meeting with Canada's Governor General and his wife at Rideau Hall, which has been the official residence and workplace of governors-general since 1867.

HRH The Crown Princess's program

Roundtable on Skin Cancer Prevention

Kl. 14:00

The Crown Princess attends a round table discussion about the prevention of skin cancer in Canada and the LEO Foundation's work.

Read more about the LEO Foundation. http://www.historymuseum.ca/home

Joint program

Visit to the Centennial Public School with a focus on anti-bullying

Kl. 14:40

The Crown Prince Couple visits the local school Centennial Public School, that works with an anti-bullying program. During their visit, the couple will talk with some of the students.

Reception with the Danish Ambassador to Canada

Kl. 15:45

Ambassador Niels Abrahamsen and his wife are hosting a reception for the Royal Couple and representatives from business delegation.

Archived