CPM at opening of Home Guard's painting exhibition

gudinde

10. marts 2015

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i fernisering af Hjemmeværnets maleriudstilling på Københavns Rådhus, kl. 14.00.

Det er kunstmaler Mathide Fenger, der har skabt en serie på 14 oliemalerier med titlen ”Danmarks Hjemmeværn – tradition og fornyelse”. Det er personerne, der fremhæves som den afgørende faktor i de vidnesbyrd om den frivillige indsats i Hjemmeværnet, som nu er skildret i en serie historiemalerier.

Malerierne udstilles i Rådhussalen på Københavns Rådhus i perioden 11. – 23. marts 2015. Efter udstillingen på Københavns Rådhus bliver malerierne vist frem ved Hjemmeværnets myndigheder i år 2015-2016. Efter endt udstilling rundt i Danmark vil de 14 malerier indgå som en del af udsmykningen i Hjemmeværnskommandoens domicil.

10 March 2015, 2:00 pm

HRH The Crown Princess participates in the opening of the Home Guard's painting exhibition at Copenhagen Town Hall, at. 14:00.

It is painter Mathide Fenger who has created a series of 14 oil paintings entitled "Denmark's Home Guard - tradition and innovation".

It is the characters, which are highlighted as the key factor in the testimony of voluntary work in the Home Guard, which is now depicted in a series of historical paintings.

The paintings are exhibited in the Rådhussalen at Copenhagen Town Hall in the period 11 to 23 March 2015.

After the exhibition at Copenhagen Town Hall the paintings will be on display at the Home Guard authorities during 2015 to 2016. After the exhibition has travelled around Denmark, the 14 paintings will form part of the decoration in the Home Guard headquarters.

http://www.hjv.dk/oe...eresgaest-.aspx

Archived