Sign in to follow this  
gudinde

CPF competes in 'Vasaloppet' ski marathon in Sweden

8. marts 2015

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i Vasaløbet, Sverige, kl. 8.00

Skikonkurrencen, der har eksisteret siden 1922, er verdens ældste og længste langrendsløb. Starten på de 90 km går fra skiområde Sälen.

8 March 2015, 8:00 am

HRH The Crown Prince participates in Vasaloppet, Sweden pm. 8.00

The ski event, which has existed since 1922, is the world's oldest and longest cross country ski race. The start of the 90 km course is from the ski area Sälen at 8:00 am.

http://www.vasaloppe...asaloppet/start

Congratulations to Frederik, he beat his times from last year which is what athletes aim for.

Last year I followed on the link provided, this year due to computer problems I couldn't, very disappointing.

I've heard enough Danish on these boards that I can recognize that Frederik is speaking Swedish. He sounds pretty good (to me!). I'll ask my Danish and Swedish speaking friends for their opinions, please.

http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files-dk/node-images/391/8/8391832-sweden-crown-prince-vasaloppet-2015.jpg

I've heard enough Danish on these boards that I can recognize that Frederik is speaking Swedish. He sounds pretty good (to me!). I'll ask my Danish and Swedish speaking friends for their opinions, please.

I speak Swedish. I lived there for a long time when I was young:

He is being polite and is attempting to speak Swedish with the occasional Danish word in between.

He sounds quite ok (with a Danish accent) but it's hard to tell how well he actually speaks it, as it's such a short interview.

He sounds better than when he was interviewed after his first 'Vasaloppet' a few years ago.

Back then I thought he should have just spoken Danish. I think most Swedes understand it pretty well.

I understand him very well and I'm not even Swedish.