QM hosts an evening gathering for Art and Culture

gudinde

15. marts 2016

H.M. Dronningen afholder aftenselskab for kunst og kultur. Christiansborg Slot, kl. 19.30

15 March 2016, 7:30 pm

HM The Queen hosts an evening gathering for art and culture.

Christiansborg Palace.

http://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/aftenselskab-for-kunst-og-kultur

BB:

From the DRF, Queen Margrethe, the CPC, Prince Joachim&Marie and Princess Benedikte attend the ball.

Last time, 2009, it was a tiara event.

TV2 Charlie from 18.10 local time and DR1 from 19.00 showing the guests arriving.

http://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/her-kan-du-foelge-dronning-margrethes-kunstnerbal

Thanks mls

Don't know about that, but she was wearing a new dress.

Maybe I am wrong:-)

No, I didn't mean that you were wrong. I was watching the crappy EB live and the quality was so bad that I couldn't tell

what tiara she was wearing.

Don't know about that, but she was wearing a new dress.

Maybe I am wrong:-)

No, I didn't mean that you were wrong. I was watching the crappy EB live and the quality was so bad that I couldn't tell

what tiara she was wearing.

Lol, I have no idea about such things:-) But it looked a little more "solid" or "tight", if you can use such words for a tiara:-)

Do we know when exactly Mary received this new tiara/necklace. The provenance of the piece? So happy she now has another tiara to wear!

So far no interviews with Princess Mary or news of the provenance of this necklace/tiara. It's good she has another tiara. She has two daughters to provide tiaras for to wear in the future.

Do we know when exactly Mary received this new tiara/necklace. The provenance of the piece? So happy she now has another tiara to wear!

So far no interviews with Princess Mary or news of the provenance of this necklace/tiara. It's good she has another tiara. She has two daughters to provide tiaras for to wear in the future.

Yes:-) Not bread and butter, but tiaras:-)

yay, new tiara! and size-wise something btwn the ruby tiara and the wedding tiara, which was needed. i like the classic design.

i wish she wasn't wearing the tiara tilted back, tho. partially because i don't like tiaras worn tilted back, partially because it doesn't allow me to see the tiara clearly! :)

i also love the dress! modern and flattering. tho i do wish the under-dress wasn't rucking up a little.

hair and makeup are perfect, as always. i wonder if she got a new makeup person, cause it seems to be applied a little differently.

(not that i'm obsessing about her eyeliner application, of course! :) )

You have to wonder that with all the tiaras Mary will one day have at her disposal when she becomes Queen, why another tiara? I feel rather sorry for Marie who has just that one tiara.

The tiaras that she will have at her disposal as Queen will not be available for her daughters to use. They are reserved for the Queen. She has two tiaras she can pass to her daughters - her wedding tiara and the one she wears tonight. The ruby parure will pass on to the Prince Christian's wife, the new Crown Princess. She and Frederik will probably purchase a tiara for Prince Vincent's wife unless she gets a third one.

Archived