QM hosts an evening gathering for Art and Culture

gudinde

You have to wonder that with all the tiaras Mary will one day have at her disposal when she becomes Queen, why another tiara? I feel rather sorry for Marie who has just that one tiara.

The tiaras that she will have at her disposal as Queen will not be available for her daughters to use. They are reserved for the Queen. She has two tiaras she can pass to her daughters - her wedding tiara and the one she wears tonight. The ruby parure will pass on to the Prince Christian's wife, the new Crown Princess. She and Frederik will probably purchase a tiara for Prince Vincent's wife unless she gets a third one.

Makes sense!

Mary is sitting next to the actor Lars Mikkelsen, the brother of Mads Mikkelsen,

http://sn.dk/modules/xphoto/cache/67/779567_950_1200_90_0_5002_3456_2.jpg

Some of you may recognize Lars Mikkelsen as Victor Petrov from House of Cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPTEaO0BtTk

Lucky Mary. I remember Lars Mikkelsen from 'Rejseholdet'. I liked it very much. Rejseholdet, I mean.

Not as hot as his brother but an excellent actor. House of Cards I have never seen.

Why do I fell thay Frederik is not happy with Mary?. I saw the pictures of QM and Frederik dancing and he looks very happy, and when he is with Mary I see him face of bitterness

This is my perception. I do not If someome could tell me something

Thank you :rolleyes:

Why do I fell thay Frederik is not happy with Mary?. I saw the pictures of QM and Frederik dancing and he looks very happy, and when he is with Mary I see him face of bitterness

This is my perception. I do not If someome could tell me something

Thank you :rolleyes:

The photo of Queen Margrethe and Frederik dancing is one of the nicest I have seen of them together.

Great moment to catch on photo.

I have seen a huge amount of photos and videos and read some interviews of Frederik and Mary. And I've read lots of

comments in the Danish press by "ordinary" Danes who have met or seen them. Based on all that, I have never gotten

the impression that Frederik and Mary are not happy with each other. Quite the opposite.

Archived