CPF&CPM to christening of Prince Oscar of Sweden

gudinde

Actually I really enjoy the events where royals of different houses come together.

It's an opportunity to catch up with news of the main players in other royal houses, to see how decisions are made differently, different styles of press reporting (the bias is sometimes pretty funny), even the choices for floral decorations when a chapel is already visually over-the-top was a little bit fascinating. ;)

... And we are not likely to see more big weddings and christenings in Denmark for awhile.

Here are 2 galleries from purepeople

http://www.purepeople.com/article/bapteme-d-oscar-de-suede-l-adorable-prince-aux-anges-dans-les-bras-de-victoria_a186340/1

http://www.purepeople.com/article/bapteme-d-oscar-de-suede-madeleine-marraine-divine-parmi-les-tetes-couronnees_a186352/1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I really enjoy the events where royals of different houses come together.

It's an opportunity to catch up with news of the main players in other royal houses, to see how decisions are made differently, different styles of press reporting (the bias is sometimes pretty funny)

That part if fun, yes. Always nice to have events involving other royal houses.

I stopped listening to the live feed from SVT and Expressen very quicly. It was so very fluffy and cheesy,

just like the articles in Billed Bladet...

One of the regular royal reporters in Expressen: "we will remember this day for ever" :rolleyes::P

(or the rest of our lives or something like that)

Just had to share this funny story. When I first saw Princess Mary in this dress, I instantly loved it. I showed a picture of Princess Mary wearing this dress to my younger son, telling him how much I liked it. Upon seeing the dress, he had this baffled look on his face and then he asked, why are the sperms moving upward to Princess Mary's head? Oh my gosh, I doubled over in laughter! Of course, now, that's the print that I see on the dress instead of flowers or tulips? I don't think I could wear this dress now even if I found it on sale.

Just had to share this funny story. When I first saw Princess Mary in this dress, I instantly loved it. I showed a picture of Princess Mary wearing this dress to my younger son, telling him how much I liked it. Upon seeing the dress, he had this baffled look on his face and then he asked, why are the sperms moving upward to Princess Mary's head? Oh my gosh, I doubled over in laughter! Of course, now, that's the print that I see on the dress instead of flowers or tulips? I don't think I could wear this dress now even if I found it on sale.

Well, he wasn't the only one with those thoughts:-) I guess if you wear such a dress to a party, you will have to make sure that everyone gets to see it up close:-)

Archived