DRF reception for Olympic & Paralympic Athletes

mls

14. oktober 2016

H.M. Dronningen afholder reception for de danske atleter ved de Olympiske Lege og de Paralympiske Lege i Rio de Janeiro, Brasilien.

D.K.H. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen, D.K.H. Prins Joachim og Prinsesse Marie og H.K.H. Prinsesse Benedikte deltager.

Christiansborg Slot, kl. 12.30

14 October 2016, 12:30 pm

HM The Queen holds a reception for the Danish athletes who participated in the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince and Crown Princess, TRH Prince Joachim and Princess Marie and HRH Princess Benedikte participate.

Added: Frederik's attendance has been cancelled.

Guest list

http://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/gaesteliste-ved-reception-for-de-danske-atleter-ved-de-olympiske-lege-og-de-paralympiske-lege-i-rio

Frederik's attendance has been cancelled due to an injury. Christian and Isabella are accompanying their mother.

http://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/hkh-kronprinsen-kommet-til-skade

"According to the Royal Family Crown Prince Frederik yesterday sustained a fracture of the cervical spine associated

with trampolining at a private event in a gymnasium.

Crown Prince Frederik must therefore have a neck collar on for 12 weeks and is, according to the royal family, expected

to be fully recovered thereafter."

5 hours ago, gudinde said:

" Kronprinsparets barnkvartett har rykte om sig att vara riktigt vilda men både Christian och Isabella visade prov på stor mogenhet."

"The Crown Prince Couple's children quartet has the reputation of being truly wild but both Christian and Isabella showed great maturity." 

Odd choice of words....

Wild.....Lively at times, yes, but wild?? I think Christian has always been quite calm. Isabella was more lively when

she was younger, but....

Archived