CPM at Index: Award Ceremony 2017

mls

Is it just me? Or isn't the coverage of Crown Princess Mary's tasks disappointing at the moment? Three different official representative tasks she had yesterday. Tonight one more. Tomorrow one more. You do not see much or anything about them in the Danish media. Expect for some delated articles in Billedbladet. Not even on the Danish royal family's social media. Well, there was a post about one of her three visit yesterday. One image. She is so hard working and so popular, and is doing a wonderful job.
I thank you all for I can click in here (and to Swedish, English and other foreign media) who always have plenty of coverage and images of a always brilliant happy and dedicated crown princess. 

27 minutes ago, JosephineDane said:

Is it just me? Or isn't the coverage of Crown Princess Mary's tasks disappointing at the moment? Three different official representative tasks she had yesterday. Tonight one more. Tomorrow one more. You do not see much or anything about them in the Danish media. Expect for some delated articles in Billedbladet. Not even on the Danish royal family's social media. Well, there was a post about one of her three visit yesterday. One image. She is so hard working and so popular, and is doing a wonderful job.
I thank you all for I can click in here (and to Swedish, English and other foreign media) who always have plenty of coverage and images of a always brilliant happy and dedicated crown princess. 

Next to nothing in the Danish press at the moment. If it wasn't for what the organizations post themselves, we wouldn't have much.

Queen Margrethe has been on a summer cruise.....When she is, the DRF seems to choose to concentrate on her...

That was obvious during one of her cruises last year: Frederik had lots of official events during the same period and about half of them never got on their facebook or instagram.

22 minutes ago, GalaSH said:

Interesting hashtag # lidtroyalharmanvellovatvære

"Lidt royal har man vel lov at vaere" is a phrase used by Billed Bladet and many Danes seem to quote it in connection with photos of the DRF.

It's something like "you are allowed to be a bit royal".

That's my translation ;)

A Danish member could give a better one...

Archived