CPC host dinner for The Mary Foundation's 10th Anniversary

Leonie

6. september 2017

Kronprinsparret afholder middag i anledning af Mary Fondens 10-års jubilæum.

Christian VII's Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 19.00.

6. September 2017, 7:00 pm

The Crown Prince Couple host a dinner on the occasion of the Mary Foundation's 10th anniversary.

Christian VII's Palace, Amalienborg

There will be no press access

No press access but lets hope a photo or two is published.

Interesting that the dinner is at Christian VII's Palace. In old threads I found that the

big dinner table in the Banqueting Hall at Frederik 8. Palace has seats for 60 people.

Maybe that means, that the dinner is for more than 60 and that's why it's held at Christian VII.

21 minutes ago, Tesouras&Tiaras said:

It´s an important date. 10 years must be celebrated in big way! Congrats Mary for the Foundation 10th anniversary! I learnt a big deal with it.

The Mary Foundation was launched 11th September ten years ago. I'm sure the anniversary will be marked in other ways too next week (?).

http://www.maryfonden.dk/da/10aarsmiddag

Caption pic 1:

"The Crown Prince couple arrived as the last to the Mary Foundation's 10th anniversary dinner.

Inside, the foundation's board of directors, governing body, pro bono partners and secretariat were

ready to celebrate the first round of birthday together with the host couple."

Pic 2:

"The Crown Princess and Director Helle Østergaard have both been with the founations since its establishment in 2007. Together, they have seen how the Fund areas, projects, results and partnerships have grown over the years."

Pic 3:

"It's so easy to walk past. To close our eyes to other people's problems. But at the moment, we dare to interfere in each other's lives and inquire -also for what is difficult, we grow as people and as a community, "said the Crown Princess, among other things, in her welcome speech, where the guests were also thanked for their trust and support throughout the years."

Pic 4:

"Board member Michael Halbye made it clear that the Crown Princess is a chairman unpararelled with an ability to inspire people around her to make a difference."

Archived