2 new books connected with CPF's 50th birthday

mls

10 minutes ago, mls said:

Bought the book today after visiting the Round Tower. The only thing I can say about it at the moment is, that it's big...

I haven't opened the plastic packing yet...

:-)

On 6/6/2018 at 8:54 PM, mls said:

Bought the book today after visiting the Round Tower. The only thing I can say about it at the moment, is, that it's big...

I haven't opened the plastic packing yet...

Almost a week after I bought the book in Copenhagen, I have now removed the plastic and looked at the photos.;)

There are some really good, big, lovely photos in the book. I've really enjoyed being able to read the captions in Danish,

how and why some of the photos are what they are. A couple of times I thought there was a better photo in a series from which a certain photo

was chosen to be the official one. One of them is a photo that was in the 40th birthday book about CPF  but later,

the photographer was more fond of another photo and that was the photo I also thought was the best one in that series.

One of the photographers, Marc Høm, who I believe is married to Caroline Heering's sister, has known Frederik since they were 16.

Mary's photos are really nice and I wouldn't have minded if there had been more of them. The personal touch...

Franne Voigt...I must confess I always thought Franne was a 'she'.

Maybe Franne is just a nickname and he is really Frances or something...

I guess it's mostly male photographers but if they are the best and they are photographers that they are comfortable with, then...

And they do photograph other members of the DRF too.

Steen Brogaard has worked with the DRF since 1992. He looks like heavy metal band singer, BTW.

Steen Evald since 1998, Franne Voigt since 2009 and he is considered to be one of the best portrait photographers in Denmark.

Archived