New Year's Levee Christiansborg Palace

gudinde

3. januar 2018

Onsdag den 3. januar 2018 afholdes der nytårskur for diplomatiet på Christiansborg Slot, kl. 11.30.

3. January 2018, 11:30 am

New Year's Levee for the diplomatic corps at Christiansborg Palace, Copenhagen.

H.M. The Queen and The Crown Prince Couple are present.

1 minute ago, ayvee said:

I know QMII always wears this dress for this event, but you know, I really like it, especially the fur trim.

I don't...:hide2: I think it's really ugly and looks so old fashioned. And the huuuge fur coat today...

Time for a new "uniform" for Queen M, I think.

4 hours ago, mls said:

I don't...:hide2: I think it's really ugly and looks so old fashioned. And the huuuge fur coat today...

Time for a new "uniform" for Queen M, I think.

😂 No worries, mls!  I used to not like this dress, but after borrowing a coat with a faux-fur trim around the neck during a cold winter, I started liking fur trims.  But over here, you only see those faux-fur trims on coats, and not dresses.

9 hours ago, ayvee said:

I used to not like this dress, but after borrowing a coat with a faux-fur trim around the neck during a cold winter, I started liking fur trims.  But over here, you only see those faux-fur trims on coats, and not dresses.

I would be very surprised if it was faux-fur on QM's dress...

2 minutes ago, ayvee said:

QMII’s is definitely real fur.  It seems it is more acceptable in Denmark to wear real fur

Queen Margrethe is the one wearing it and there is (AFAIK) no one commenting on it but if that was Mary...

Archived