Sign in to follow this  
mls

General news about F&M 2018

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxrojtqc1GWyNhA7ZhdM4

10 minutes ago, GalaSH said:

Article about the  bureau Zupa, which is located next to the palace of F&M. There are some details about the life of the crowncouple.

:ermm: " Here in the winter there is almost free view of the royals from Zupa. In summer leaves on the trees, however, bothers visibility, says Petter"

Ok...They have a view into the back garden but can't they just keep schtum about what they see..

https://kendte.dk/frederik-og-mary-i-london/?image=1

(No photos)

"Last weekend, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary were in London. And it was without the children, writes the weekly 'TÆT PÅ',
Crown Prince Frederik traveled to London on Thursday and went hunting with his friend Johan Wedell-Wedellsborg.
On Friday, Crown Princess Mary arrived with Nina Wedell Wedellsborg" (Sister of Johan Wedell-Wedellsborg)

"The Crown Prince couple spent most of the time in the fashionable Hotel Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park. According to 'TÆT PÅ',

the reason was that it rained a great deal of time."

There seems to be some truth (and some stalking) in this, because I saw a post from a "random Swede" mentioning that he thought

he had spotted Frederik in London on Saturday. There are of course things you can do in a hotel if it's raining....;) but I doubt

they flew to London to spend "most of the time" cooped up in a hotel and rain hasn't stopped them from doing things before.

A new lovely photo of Grace from Mary:

“A snow white afternoon at Kastellet where Grace experiences the fresh snow. 📸 Photo: H.R.H. The Crown Princess”