Prince Henrik's funeral

mls

20. februar 2018

Den kongelige familie deltager i H.K.H. Prins Henriks bisættelse.

Christiansborg Slotskirke, kl. 11.00.

20. February 2018, 11:00 am

The Roya Family attend H.R.H Prince Henrik's funeral.

Christiansborg Palace Church

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/mind/prins-henrik/60-gaester-deltager-ved-prins-henriks-bisaettelse

https://www.bt.dk/royale/klar-laest-kongehuset-afslorer-sadan-kommer-prins-henriks-bisaettelse-til-at

"The 60 guests are from the royal family and the French family - and in addition some official representatives are invited.

Guests arrive from 10:30 am, the royal family 10:45 am.

The royal family leaves the church at 11:45 am and the flag goes on a full pole until sunset."

1 minute ago, Tesouras&Tiaras said:

I think @DR1TV isn't doing so good today. Way too intrusive.

Well this is what they agreed to and part of being a royal. It's a small funeral with no commentators like at everything else so I'd have to disagree. I can't understand a word but so far I think it's been beautiful.

1 minute ago, Ahanks said:

Well this is what they agreed to and part of being a royal. It's a small funeral with no commentators like at everything else so I'd have to disagree. I can't understand a word but so far I think it's been beautiful.

I think the service is beautiful, but there's a lot of footage of the royal family, contrary to what happened in other ceremonies transmitted on this occasion. Marie is very affected and it was unnecessary to continue to focus on her so often. I think it would be possible to convey the ceremony without showing so many close family plans. That's only my opinion.

Just now, Tesouras&Tiaras said:

I think the service is beautiful, but there's a lot of footage of the royal family, contrary to what happened in other ceremonies transmitted on this occasion. Marie is very affected and it was unnecessary to continue to focus on her so often. I think it would be possible to convey the ceremony without showing so many close family plans. That's only my opinion.

I can completely understand that point....but I can also understand why they focus on the family from a marketing/production point of view.

Archived