26 May - Celebration on Amalienborg Palace Square

26. maj 2018

Kronprinsparret, de fire børn og H.M. Dronningen træder ud på balkonen på Frederik VIII’s Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 12.00.

On Saturday, 26 May, it will be 50 years since His Royal Highness The Crown Prince was born as the son of the then-successor to the throne, Princess Margrethe, and Prince Henrik.

On his birthday, The Crown Prince will come out on the balcony of Frederik VIII’s Palace at 12.00 noon together with Her Royal Highness

The Crown Princess, their four children and Her Majesty The Queen.

The Royal Life Guard will carry out the changing of the guard on Amalienborg Palace Square. 

publiceret_-_hkh_50aars_maerke_rentegnet

Live on Billed Bladet and BB facebook

11.50 am from Amalienborg and again 7:00 pm

DR 1 TV

• Kl. 9.30: Frederik 50 år: Kronprinsen fejres på Amalienborg Slotsplads
  • Kl. 11.45:  Frederik 50 år: Nu træder kongefamilien ud på balkonen
  • Kl. 18.55: Frederik 50: Karettur gennem København
  • Kl. 20.00-22.30: Frederik 50: Gallataffel direkte fra Christianborg Slot

Let's hope it will be possible to watch abroad but I am pessimistic, unless the geo--blocking is removed.

I am surprised they started geo-blocking. For years and years, everything was watch-able outside of Denmark. Now all of a sudden, they appear to be blocking. I was disappointed to see the 2 episode series for Frederik's 50th, blocked.

Especially so when we are unable to view the behind-the-scenes TV2 documentary. I would have loved to see that.

The TV2 documentary is the one I am more interested in too. I am still hoping, that it will be possible to watch it once it's aired again today

and the birthday week is over.

The only times I have watched DRF events live on DR1 live were QM's 70th birthday and the regent jubilee when the geo-blocking was removed.

There's BB, of course, but the quality is a bit crappy.

Archived