CPF attends DenmarkBridge CEO-Summit, San Francisco

mls

3. juni 2018

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i DenmarkBridge CEO-summit i San Francisco, USA, den 3.-5. juni.

3.-5. June 2018

HRH The Crown Prince attends DenmarkBridge CEO-Summit in San Francisco, USA.

The Crown Prince is patron of DenmarkBridge.

DenmarkBridge is a membership-driven initiative, consisting of Danish corporations which aims at bridging the gap between Danish

companies and Silicon Valley, one of the world’s primary hotspots for technological innovations, by creating a community consisting

of high-level strategic networking and knowledge sharing among like-minded business partners.

General info about the event. The photo is from last year.

http://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/hkh-kronprinsen-deltager-i-denmarkbridge-summit

"The DenmarkBridge CEO Summit takes place in San Francisco, and during the days there will be presentations and networking meetings.

The DenmarkBridge CEO Summit will provide participants with insights into various business models in Silicon Valley, as well as the opportunity

to build and strengthen the network in DenmarkBridge."

"DenmarkBridge brings together a number of Danish companies with an interest in development of technology and the opportunities it provides for development of business and growth. It runs various types of activities on both sides of the Atlantic, which allows members to rethink business models,

along with thinking value chains and exploiting business critical technology with like-minded people on the other side of the Atlantic."

"During the days, there were presentations and networking meetings that would provide participants with insight into various business models in Silicon Valley, as well as the opportunity to build and strengthen the network in DenmarkBridge."

http://kongehuset.dk/foto-video/denmarkbridge-ceo-summit-i-san-francisco

Archived