CPM attends 'European Development Days'

mls

The calendar entry doesn't give a time when she is expected in Brussels. Maybe they'll add it later.

A few hours from now, I'll be on my way to Copenhagen for a few days and wont be around much here.

Any help members could give with posting news and photos from today and other events would be appreciated. :rose:

"She leads, We have a future. #SheisWe "We are determined to protect the planet from degradation. It is important for men and women to contribute equally at home and in the society for the better of our planet." Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark at#EDD18 Closing Ceremony"

DfBKy3uXUAooIq1.jpg

DfBm9hvWsAUwDdC.jpg

BB article

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/kronprinsesse-mary-gjorde-lykke-i-belgien

The European Development Days conference is organized by the European Commission and is held this year for the 12th time under the theme "Women and Girls at the Forefront of Sustainable Development: protect, empower, invest". 

At the conference, the Crown Princess held a speech. - "Educated girls realise higher wages and greater upward mobility.  Education also builds up resilience and equips girls and women to face the impacts of climate change ..."

Archived