CPM attends 2018 Reumert Awards

Leonie

9. juni 2018

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen overværer Årets Reumert prisuddelingen.

Skuespilhuset, København, kl. 19.30.

9. June 2018, 7:30 pm

HRH The Crown Princess attends 2018 Reumert Awards.

Royal Danish Playhouse, Copenhagen

"The yearly Reumert Award was founded in 1998 by the Bikuben Foundation. The purpose of the Reumert Award is to focus on the live performing arts

both to honour some of our greatest artists and to stimulate the interest in live theater in Denmark."

http://www.aaretsreumert.dk/årets-reumert-hylder-scenekunsten-og-sætter-fokus-på-talenter-og-tendenser

My impression from the two encounters this week is, that things are done very quickly:

Frederik in the car, leaving Frederik 8. Palace with the PET car following and now, Mary arriving in a car, close to the entrance,

leaving the car and greeting the guy receiving her and then walking in, very quickly. And both the DRF car and the PET car didn't drive away as

soon as she got out, both stayed there for a while. She turned around a bit and waved but didn't really stop until inside.

That was the perfect outfit for that place yesterday evening. It looked cool and flowy in the very warm weather and wind by the water.

I must say, that from the outfits of the other guests we saw entering, there were some really ghastly ones and then some very nice, summery ones.

One guy had a black hat of sorts, a black blazer and black, almost knee-length "trousers" that looked like black, long tight boxers and pretty long black socks.

It was like he had forgot to put on trousers. ;)

Interesting to watch what Danish actors wear to an evening at the Royal Danish Playhouse! I recognised the actor who is the partner of Mary's hair stylist,

Søren Hedegaard. 

4 minutes ago, cph said:

Do they (DM) translate royal news from German? Or why do they use German word for the location (Schauspielhaus is Skuespilhuset in Danish, playhouse or theatre)?

German photographer? I think the photos Belga had, had German captions, the Schauspielhaus.

Archived