DRF Christmas 2018

mls

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/dronningen-samler-hele-familien-til-jul

"I look forward to Christmas, because I expect my whole family to come. So it will be great with all the grandchildren. It will be a merry Christmas,

I think so definitely, Queen Margrethe said to Ritzau"

"The queen also told that the family plans to celebrate Christmas at Marselisborg Palace in Aarhus, which has often been the setting of the royal Christmas"

• 2 weeks later...

http://kongehuset.dk/en/news/the-royal-familys-christmas-2018

"Since Her Majesty The Queen’s accession to the throne in 1972, it has been a tradition to celebrate the major holidays at Marselisborg Palace in Aarhus.

Throughout all of the years, The Queen has resided at the palace in connection with Easter and Christmas.

This year, Marselisborg Palace is once again the setting for the royal family’s Christmas. Her Majesty begins her stay at the palace on 21 December 2018 and celebrates

the holiday together with the Crown Prince family as well as Prince Joachim and Princess Marie and children."

47 minutes ago, JosephineDane said:

According to HerogNu will John and Susan Donaldson also spend Christmas Eve with The Crown Prince Family at Marselisborg together with the Royal Family.

Don’t know if the magazine have a ‘yes’ from the Palace. 

Thank you.

Anything Her & Nu or S&H writes needs to be taken with a bucket of salt...

Well, time will tell if they actually know something or if it's just speculation based on John and Susan spending time in Copenhagen recently.

On 12/19/2018 at 5:25 PM, JosephineDane said:

According to HerogNu will John and Susan Donaldson also spend Christmas Eve with The Crown Prince Family at Marselisborg together with the Royal Family.

Don’t know if the magazine have a ‘yes’ from the Palace. 

I assume it's this article?

https://realityportalen.dk/rcarticle/julen-er-reddet-marys-stoerste-oenske-opfyldt/

I could be wrong but if I understand this correctly, it doesn't actually say that John and Susan will spend the Christmas at Marselisborg but that they have spent

some time with the family in Copenhagen this month, leading up to Christmas.

"That is why Christmas this year will be extra good for Mary. For even though they celebrated Christmas together last year, when the Crown Prince family was in Australia,

it means a lot for Mary to be able to welcome her father to her home."

They don't seem to know that John and Susan have lived in France for years...

"After Mary moved from Australia to Denmark, it has been scarce with contact between Mary and John Donaldson. The great distances make it impossible for father and daughter

to be seen regularly, nor is it cheap with a flight between Denmark and Mary's country of birth."

Archived