General news for F&M 2019

mls

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know anything about where the Crown Prince family will spend Christmas this year? The last 10 years they have switched between Frederik and Marys families (like so many other families does) and this year it’s time for Marys family, I guess :) 

I really hope they can continue this tradition after Prince Henrik isn’t here anymore. Then the Queen could spend Christmas with her sisters :) 

On 11/4/2019 at 11:03 PM, JosephineDane said:

Do we know anything about where the Crown Prince family will spend Christmas this year? The last 10 years they have switched between Frederik and Marys families (like so many other families does) and this year it’s time for Marys family, I guess

I haven't seen anything about Christmas. IIRC, the few times they have spent Christmas in Tasmania, the court has announced it well in advance and they have taken

a couple of weeks off from school. With the kids and Mary leaving for Verbier after New Year's levees, I can't see them first travelling to Tasmania mid December,

home for a few days and then to Verbier for 3 months. + Christian started his confirmation lessons after autumn holidays.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.billedbladet.dk/billed-bladet/her-er-dit-billed-bladet

Cover of Billed Bladet this week:

" The Crown Prince family gets their own riding arena

The Crown Prince couple has always had a great love for horses and have passed the interest on to their children, who can now look forward to their very own riding course

at Fredensborg Palace."

I am guessing it will be next to Kancellihuset, on the right. just next to the back garden.

133984.jpg

Edited by mls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have followed Ida on Instagram for many years and she happens to be daughter of one of Frederiks and Marys very closest friends, Christian and Elisabeth von Buchwald. A private and down to earth familiy which F&M and children spent a lot of private time with and I actually never share any of it. It’s both families private area.
Yesterday evening they had dinner together home at the Buchwalds and I will make a exception this one time. I think it shows they live a family life as the rest of us.

After dinner the children are free to leave the table and doing something more fun.. and patiently wait for their parents to be finish chatting, chatting and chatting. Oh I remember this so good from mine childhood. :) 

5C0DAF44-D21A-40D0-BE3B-C93210FF2BC8.png

39EAAE84-9444-4AE6-B27D-32B35F8287D3.png

1D618213-F991-443D-954B-8AFCF5D9F6B4.png

106BE191-060B-4AE2-BA18-B4DA67EB5E2F.png

• 2 weeks later...

I think more and more the Crown Prince family are on a private visit somewhere. None of them have had any official events the last 10 days and Liselotte has taken care of Grace since Thursday the 10. december. The day after F&Ms (that we know of) last official event. She always take care of Grace if Frederik, Mary and kids are out travelling. Liselotte is a friend of Frederik and Mary. She also took care of Ziggy (when she lived) if Frederik and Mary was travelling. She called Ziggy her ‘holiday-child’ as she do know with Grace.  So I’m pretty sure the family are away somewhere. If they are I hope we will never know where.. Great if they can do such thing without the press know it 👍🏼

Edit: I can see Mary had an unofficial event last evening, so (if they have been away the last 10 days) they are home for Christmas now.

B178B5DB-5EB5-476A-8969-2FC8EAE8018B.png

944A5EAB-B584-40B0-8578-792764B0F655.png

https://realityportalen.dk/rcarticle/derfor-var-mary-rigsforstander-frederik-festede/

No photos,but according to the article, the reason for Frederik being in Verbier earlier this month (and Mary being rigsforstander) was the 50th birthday of

a friend, Johan Wedell-Wedellsborg, which was celebrated for 3 days and with 100 guests.

I did see a photo of Ellen Hillingsø and another friend in Verbier somewhere.

• 4 months later...

September 2019, Tivoli, Copenhagen.

Mary with Isabella and friends (looks like the Handwerk girls) during a 'Citybois' concert.

(I think it's two young guys who seem to be popular with young girls.)

Video in the link where you can see Mary and the girls very briefly.

https://www.bt.dk/musik/citybois-tourmanager-var-taet-paa-royal-broeler-pludselig-vendte-mary-sig-om

""When we played at Friday Rock in Tivoli, Crown Princess Mary's oldest daughter (Isabella, ed.) came down backstage after the concert with her friends and got pictures taken with us."
Tivoli Concert September 20"

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/2/2019 at 2:41 PM, mls said:

Today, Saturday, The Crown Prince Couple at the funeral of Count Frederik Moltke of Bregentved Manor,

who died in an accident only 27 years old.

Photo: Thomas Olsen

1251607_930_9300_20_0_1111_768_2.png

1251687_930_9300_32_0_2296_1587_3.jpg

1251608_930_9300_20_0_1111_768_2.png

image.png