mls

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From someone on instagram, which, I'm sure, would make Frederik very happy to read and what this event is about:

" Although I am tired and sore in the body after 5 km of running in the Royal Run yesterday, it was a victory for me just to complete and achieve.

I was a little apprehensive about the race, if I had signed up for the wrong class, but that was not the case at all.

Along with the cool fast, one tough after another, people in all age groups, sizes and with or without physical challenges, also started, not so much for the times,

but to challenge oneself, accomplish and reach goals and Have fun.

Along the way, lots of people cheered and gave high fives to people they did not know at all and throughout the day we spoke quite naturally to many people.
It is encouragement and fellowship that will do something, and our crown prince and his family are doing a tremendously valuable job of bringing together and strengthening the community. Thanks for that 💙!

To think that more than 80000 people took part in Royal Run is amazing. And everyone smiling and looking happy and relaxed!

Such a shame that Frederik was unable to run but apart from that, a great event.

John and Patricia

• 6 months later...