The DRF at Princess Benedikte's 75th birthday dinner

mls

29. april 2019

H.K.H. Prinsesse Benediktes fødselsdag.

H.M. Dronningen er vært ved middag i anledning af H.K.H. Prinsesse Benediktes 75-års fødselsdag.

Christian VII’s Palæ, Amalienborg, København, kl. 20.00.

29. April 2019, 8:00 pm

HRH Princess Benedikte's 75th birthday

HM The Queen hosts a dinner on the occasion of the 75th birthday of HRH Princess Benedikte.

Christian VII Palace, Amalienborg

I'm surprised about the absence of Joachim and Marie, as well as of Gustav and Carina.  I read on another Board that Joachim had some type of production schedule conflict, but why didn't Marie attend?  As for Gustav and Carina.  Are they still together?   If not, why couldn't Gustav just come alone?   

I just find it rather odd.

BTW,  Mary looked spectacular!

8 minutes ago, smt said:

I'm surprised about the absence of Joachim and Marie, as well as of Gustav and Carina.  I read on another Board that Joachim had some type of production schedule conflict, but why didn't Marie attend?  As for Gustav and Carina.  Are they still together?   If not, why couldn't Gustav just come alone?   

It seems Gustav was ill and had to cancel last minute... Why Carina couldn't come, I don't know.

Joachim and Marie, yes...I find it odd too and also the explanation. And, AFAIK, Marie doesn't have anything to do with the production.

It seems Marie was not able to be in Copenhagen yesterday evening but was able to attend an official event in Jylland 10 am this morning.

20 minutes ago, mls said:

It seems Gustav was ill and had to cancel last minute... Why Carina couldn't come, I don't know.

Joachim and Marie, yes...I find it odd too and also the explanation. And, AFAIK, Marie doesn't have anything to do with the production.

It seems Marie was not able to be in Copenhagen yesterday evening but was able to attend an official event in Jylland 10 am this morning.

Thank you.  Very odd indeed.