General news for F&M 2020

mls

I love Frederik and Mary shares all these little private moments with us. Gives a insight in a very close and loving family (who love horses).

In the video clip you can hear Josephine saying: “Aww Mom should see this”  ❤️
And Frederik answers with a smile: “Yes Mom should see this”.
You know, Mary is a real horsegirl, and Bella and Josephine has become too.

Vincent thinks the horses are cool, but he is not that impressed. In best Vincent-style 😂

And Frederik thinks this moment is very beautiful, you can hear it in his voice.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week, two years ago, we visited Christianborg and had intended to see the stables and horses first. When we got there, the horses had just left

for their summer holiday. About an hour before we arrived....🙄 We decided not to visit the empty stables. Maybe next time!

According to Her&Nu, Frederik's birthday was celebrated quietly due to COVID, F&M arrived home mid-day and his mother popped by with a present during the day and stayed for half an hour. No photos.

The only interesting thing in the short article is:

"Unfortunately, it was not possible for HERE & NU to take photos, as a photo ban at the palace has recently been extended to include the area around the Chancellery House. This happened at the same time as the construction of the new riding course, which is primarily used by the Crown Prince couple and their children."

I have been surprised and wondered about the lack of photos from Kancellihuset and the kids riding and here we have the explanation.

https://dbrs.dk/artikel/mary-besøgte-svigerfars-miss-ringkøbing-kronprinsessen-aflagde-overraskende-besøg-på-torvet

"On her way home after the inauguration of Naturkraft, the Crown Princess had time to make her way past Ringkøbing Torv, where she greeted her father-in-law's sculpture - and a local acquaintance of the family - Anders Agger.

It took some time before people walking around the square in Ringkøbing to notice that it was indeed Crown Princess Mary, who at 13:30 stepped out of the black car that made the stop on Torvegade, and then stepped over the cobblestones to the bronze sculpture "Miss Ringkøbing".
When it first dawned on people, the cell phones came out of their pockets and photographs were taken; also by the man who was the reason why the Crown Princess found time to visit the deceased Prince Henrik's sculpture, which has found a lasting home in Ringkøbing, shortly after the inauguration of Naturkraft.

In fact, the retired high school teacher Lars Egelund, who had come up with the idea of the impromptu visit.
- The day before the crown princess was to come (to Ringkøbing), I wrote to the royal court communications manager, Lene Balleby, who is from Ringkøbing, and suggested that she could mention to the crown princess that her father-in-law's bronze statue is onthe square, Lars Egelund told while waiting for Mary to look past."

f4a4d5d8-6359-42b1-9a89-6b57a8a196a7_1_9

75102acb-2abf-419b-88a3-5ae8d7cf8452_1_9

7d43523d-1f73-4c67-be96-ea44c5096944_1_9bd2155f9-e009-418e-bd27-4a154b2a4c15_1_9

97520e07-7915-45ad-82e1-4f77684b7b18_1_9

https://billedbladet-prod.imgix.net/s3fs-public/dsc_2807.jpg?w=1074&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&fit=crop,max&crop=focalpoint&auto=format&ixlib=imgixjs-3.4.0

Photo by Lars Egelund, the retired teacher

dsc_2813.jpg?w=1074&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&fi

Edited by mls

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/efter-turen-med-wallenberg-nu-er-familien-samlet

"Crown Prince Frederik is now reunited with the family and they have all arrived at Fredensborg Palace. The Crown Prince returned to the palace with his eldest son beside him, while Crown Princess Mary drove behind with Princess Isabella in the front seat of the car.

After Crown Prince Frederik spent a few days sailing with the Beha family aboard Wallenberg and visiting Danish coasts and among other things. been to Læsø,

the Crown Prince went ashore in Skagen on Saturday morning. And here, apparently, Crown Princess Mary and the family joined after the Crown Princess's visit to Naturkraft, outside Ringkøbing on Friday.

Anyhow, the family gathered as they today return home to Fredensborg Palace late in the afternoon. Crown Prince Frederik sat at the wheel of his own car, wearing a floral summer shirt and smart sunglasses, and with Prince Christian in relaxed t-shirt and attitude beside him in the passenger seat and at least one of the twins in the back seat."

Foto: Hanne Juul

image.png.985d0a59ea75db1b12385b6ec5f2e8ad.png

isabella_og_kronprinsesse_mary.jpg

frederik_og_christian.jpg

• 1 month later...

"HRH The Crown Prince returned home from France yesterday, where he has visited his brother, H.R.H. Prince Joachim, H.R.H. Princess Marie and the couple's two children at Château de Cayx. Prince Joachim is still recovering well, but still needs peace around him."

image.png.c36076aaf2b2703cb5538125428d5cc3.png

image.thumb.png.bfbfd3bed6e0016cb4c95f9f9b344ecb.png

Edited by mls

I wonder what this is about...?

"Lovely to live in a country where - when "coffee for Frederik" is shouted at the morning cafe - it is the Crown Prince who picks up his coffee in shorts and flip flops"

There is the "Morgencaféen for Homeless", which received the CPC social award in 2008, but it could be something else.

• 3 weeks later...

‘Denmark's future Royal Family’ ❤️

‘Loving, natural and completely down to earth’

But why I post it here:

They mentions:

Frederik and Mary surprise. Has made a big decision. Here’s why they still live in Kancellihuset.

Maybe it's just to tell us they still live in the Kancellihuset or maybe they actually have been confirmed that the family will live there for a while yet. 

D3390EEA-802B-45A5-9A5D-8BD755176361.jpeg

55 minutes ago, JosephineDane said:

They mentions:

Frederik and Mary surprise. Has made a big decision. Here’s why they still live in Kancellihuset.

Maybe it's just to tell us they still live in the Kancellihuset or maybe they actually have been confirmed that the family will live there for a while yet. 

I can't see anything about a big decision on the cover?

Maybe F&M have decided to do a QM (and PH) and change residence to Fredensborg Palace in the spring/April and then back to Amalienborg in the autumn.

Used to, anyway. For several years now, QM has stayed at Fredensborg Palace most of the year.

It's written in the article where they write about what this week's magazine contains.

‘Frederik and Mary surprise

And then you get brand new and beautiful pictures of the Crown Prince's family, who have made a surprising decision.'

I just combined what was written in the article and what was written on the upcoming front page. 

Ahh I see... I wrote big decision, it is surprising decision. A translation error, I do hope it makes sense anyway.

2 hours ago, mls said:

Maybe F&M have decided to do a QM (and PH) and change residence to Fredensborg Palace in the spring/April and then back to Amalienborg in the autumn.

Used to, anyway. For several years now, QM has stayed at Fredensborg Palace most of the year.

It could well be.

I remember this was one of the reasons why the Crown Prince and Crown Princess in their time chose the children's school located between Copenhagen and Fredensborg, so that they could live both at Amalienborg and in Kancellihuset in the future without the children having far to school.

We will see... 😊

6. September - At Equitour Denmark Championships in dressage (PB also present) in Aalborg, Northern Jutland.

https://ridehesten.com/nyheder/vinderne-modte-kronprinsessen/76194

"It was the girls from Hørsholm Rideklub of 2003, who in their debut won the DRF's Elevskole Cup during the Equitour competition. The winners met Crown Princess Mary after the award ceremony"

image.png.43a4a15584c6e68ac0ef62a3746d5505.png

image.png.d164fe90f6079c6b04ea19f18bc8e358.png

Edited by mls

Great F&M do those things here.
Even though they are out as private persons they take the time to talk and take pictures.

I think it was this morning. I can imagine Mary and Isabella (and maybe Josephine too) drove to the horse show yesterday after the Flag Day. If I remember correctly, Mary and Isabella also privat visited the horse show last year.

On 9/5/2020 at 1:19 PM, mls said:

"Since Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary became parents in 2005, they have employed nannies. HER & NU experiences that they now for the first time have an employed a male helper, and that the title has at the same time changed from assistant nanny to chamber assistant. According to the information, it is a 21-year-old man who has just completed his military service in the Life Guard.

If this news is correct and there is a new male assistant employed, whether full time, part time or on and off, would this be the first man, first royal "manny",

in this position or have there been male "nannies" in other royal families?

On 9/6/2020 at 1:54 PM, mls said:

6. September - At Equitour Denmark Championships in dressage (PB also present) in Aalborg, Northern Jutland.

https://ridehesten.com/nyheder/vinderne-modte-kronprinsessen/76194

"It was the girls from Hørsholm Rideklub of 2003, who in their debut won the DRF's Elevskole Cup during the Equitour competition. The winners met Crown Princess Mary after the award ceremony"

image.png.43a4a15584c6e68ac0ef62a3746d5505.png

image.png.d164fe90f6079c6b04ea19f18bc8e358.png

The riding girls' riding teacher writes under the post on Facebook:

‘A thousand thanks from the girls, their parents and from Hørsholm Rideklub

❤️ It made the girls day even better, and Mary was so sweet and took good time to talk with the girls. A fantastic Crown Princess ❤️

31. August - Crown Prince Frederik and employees of the court on annual game of golf at Helsingør Golf Club

https://www.helsingorgolf.dk/Nyhedsbrev-September-2020

"Royal visit On Monday 31 August, Helsingør Golf Club had the honor of paving the way for the Court's annual golf match. At 8.00, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Frederik was on the first tee. 12 players from the Court went out on the big court, and similarly they had an event with Magnus Landström, and games on the par-3 court." After the tournament, there was time for a little hygge in the clubhouse.

I think it's nice that he/members of the DRF do things like this with employees of the court.

image.png.69f9270058c6fbc24ac334874a619822.png