The DRF & COVID-19

mls

On 2/27/2020 at 3:22 PM, mls said:

4. marts 2020

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i middag hos den danske ambassadør ved OECD Carsten Staur.

Paris, Frankrig, kl. 20.00.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:22 PM, mls said:

5. marts 2020

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i og holder åbningstale ved OECD 2020 Global Forum on Environment i Paris, Frankrig.

http://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/hkh-kronprinsessens-deltagelse-i-oecd-2020-global-forum-on-environment-i-paris-er-aflyst

"HRH The Crown Princess's participation in the OECD 2020 Global Forum on Environment in Paris has been cancelled.

This is based on information from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that the meeting, due to the situation with COVID-19, is now being conducted to a more limited extent than originally planned. Among other things, the high-level turnout in the panel at the opening, in which Her Royal Highness should have participated, was reduced due to the cancellation. According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, it is therefore not natural for the Crown Princess to participate."

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/11/2020 at 12:57 PM, mls said:
On 3/5/2020 at 4:17 PM, mls said:

19. marts 2020

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i åbningen af Carlsbergs nye hovedkvarter.

Carlsbergbyen, J.C. Jacobsens Gade 1, København, kl. 15.00.

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i fejring af 70-året for de diplomatiske forbindelser mellem Danmark og Indien.

Nationalmuseet, Ny Vestergade 10, København, kl. 17.00.

The second event on 19. March has been cancelled.

The first event on the 19th has now also been cancelled.,

Quiet times ahead, I think.

The Crown Prince family returns home to Denmark

http://kongehuset.dk/en/news/the-crown-prince-family-returns-home

"Because of the intensifying situation in Denmark in connection with the handling of the spread of COVID-19, the Crown Prince Couple have decided that the family will return home from Switzerland. The Crown Prince Couple find it most natural to return home and stand together with the Danish people during a time that requires much of everyone and when there is a shared responsibility for taking care of each other.

On 6 January 2020, Their Royal Highnesses Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine began a 12-week school stay at Lemania-Verbier in Switzerland. The school stay is thus cut off ahead of time, and all four children will continue their schooling at Tranegårdskolen in Gentofte when public institutions once again open in Denmark."

Queen Margrethe's 80th birthday celebrations are cancelled due to the corona virus

More cancellations...

According to the DRF calendar (and Billed Bladet) all official events that members of the DRF had on the calendar during the second half of  this month have now been cancelled and nothing new was added.

The events in connection with QM's 80th birthday are still on the calendar, but....

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/det-danske-kongehus-aflyser-alt

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/tilbage-i-danmark-her-bor-kronprinsfamilien-nu

Billed Bladet confirms that the CP family are staying at Frederik VIII Palace, Amalienborg. It's based on the fact that the  Crown Prince's flag is flying as

can be seen in the photo above. Nothing much more to report. QM is in residence at Fredensborg Palace.

We have had a quiet start of this year and it's going to be even more quiet and who knows for how long...

"Her Majesty the Queen will adress the nation from Fredensborg Palace tonight about the serious situation associated with the spreading of coronavirus.

The speech will appear at 20.00 on DR and TV 2.
The Queen's speech will be recorded this afternoon."

6 hours ago, mls said:

"Her Majesty the Queen will adress the nation from Fredensborg Palace tonight about the serious situation associated with the spreading of coronavirus.

The speech will appear at 20.00 on DR and TV 2.
The Queen's speech will be recorded this afternoon."

http://kongehuset.dk/video-hendes-majestaet-dronningens-tale-til-befolkningen

http://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/laes-hm-dronningens-tale-til-befolkningen

20. March - digital visit ☺️

"Today, through FaceTime, I have visited the Red Cross, which has established a significant preparedness to help Danes affected by corona.
Either because they have questions or need help shopping, picking up packages or medication at the pharmacy.

I have met the volunteers who in a call center answer and help people who have questions about corona. I have also met volunteers who help out in a help center to match people who want to help others who need help.
As a Dane, I am proud of the great sense of community that is being displayed today."

Over 11,500 have volunteered at the Red Cross. So if you need help and can't get out yourself, help is available. The Red Cross helps so that we can continue to look after each other by staying home, but without losing touch. It is also the reason why I have not visited the Red Cross physically, but digitally."

Photos: HRH Prince Christian and Danish Red Cross

And more

From Secretary General of the Danish Red Cross, Anders Ladekarl:

"Historic. Had Crown Prince Frederik visit Danish Red Cross for 50 min today. Virtually. He had the opportunity to see all of our corona activities and talk to volunteers and staff. So happy for royal support.

"Prince Christian took the photos of the Crown Prince's "visit".

I think Frederik, Mary and the children are staying home at Amalienborg due to the photos of Frederik on FaceTime with Red Cross. But the Danish schools is closed another 3 weeks, so it could be a good time to drive to Trend. On the other side: They have just been 10 weeks away from home, so maybe they just enjoy to be real home now. 

Danes singing together - separately - every morning

"Every day during this time DR1 TV broadcasts morning songs with Phillip Faber who is the conductor of the DR Girl Choir, sings and plays directly from his living room.

HRH The Crown Princess is patron of the DR Girl Choir, and tomorrow Her Royal Highness has been given the opportunity to request a song."

Mary:
- I have requested the song "Solen er så rød mor" The sun is so red mother" - a beautiful lullaby, which is about all the questions that children can have just before they go to sleep, Crown Princess Mary writes in her letter to Phillip Faber"

From DR Girls Choir

"We have received the most beautiful letter with a song request from our fantastic patron Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess.
Hope you all will sing along tomorrow at. 10.03 on Carl Nielsen's beautiful tune for 'The sun is so red, mother"

From The Mary Foundation:

"Sing with Denmark again tomorrow 🎼

Sing alone in the living room, with the family or call someone you are thinking of and ask if you should not sing along.
Tomorrow at. 10.03 on DR1 there is again a singalong  with the Chief Conductor of the DR Girl Choir, Philip Faber.
During this time, a singalong can give us a feeling of being together, and tomorrow the Crown Princess will have a song request fulfilled."

28. March

"The Crown Prince family sends a greeting

https://free-cdn.tv2i.dk/users/editorial/images/019804ac-38f3-4b3d-9218-bb150f83ff77.jpg?publicKey=cms-ro&t%5B0%5D=tv2cropping%3Awidth%3D620%2Cheight%3D349&accessToken=b7345388a8b57b3e6ebaabc88465ca92070a3d922aefa7e7dcc22a52ae77a870

"Right now, the program "Denmark stands together" is broadcasted on TV 2, where Danes from all over the country speak on the special situation that society is currently in.
In this connection, the Crown Prince family has just sent a greeting."

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/kronprinsfamilien-sender-stor-tak-paa-tv

"The Crown Prince family sent a big and heartfelt thank you to all those who work hard for Denmark to get through the corona crisis.

From the garden behind their residence at Frederik VIII's Palace at Amalienborg, the Crown Prince family stood together and  said in the TV 2 program "Denmark stands together":

Crown Prince Frederik: - We would like to thank all those who work hard so that we can all get through this difficult time.

Crown Princess Mary: - Those of you who are on the front line, those of you who treat, care and help those who need it.

Crown Prince Frederik: - Those of you who hold together the community and the most important functions. You make a vital effort. Thank you very much for that.

The entire Crown Prince family: - Take care of yourself and take care of each other."

From The Mary Foundation:

"Backpacks are on the way for children in the new shelters

During the corona crisis, more children have come to shelters with their mother, and the number is expected to continue to rise. Therefore, 55 new emergency sites have been created for women who want to go to shelters.
"With the backpacks, we want to show the children that they are being taken care of and that violence is never their fault and can never be justified," says H.R.H. Crown Princess Mary.

Stress and pressure can escalate violence in a relationship. And when the rest of society is shut down, many women and children are forced into violence all the time.

The Mary Foundation sends backpacks to the new shelters and other centers that may be missing during this time. The bags include a teddy bear, toiletries and a greeting from the Crown Princess."

31. March

"HRH the Crown Princess has since 2005 been patron of WHO's Office for the European Region, which has it's headquarters in the UN city in Copenhagen.

Today, Her Royal Highness participated in an online briefing: “As patron of the WHO Office for the Region of Europe, I was pleased today to have the opportunity to participate in an online briefing for the diplomatic corps in Denmark on the latest status of the development and handling of COVID-19.

In addition to gaining a better understanding of some of the many dilemmas and challenges of the severe crisis we face, I also had the opportunity to thank WHO staff and all healthcare professionals throughout the region for the tremendous effort they make for us all."

91841955_202733121025776_611858545221400