Sign in to follow this  
mls

The DRF & COVID-19

Crown Prince Frederik's first event on Wednesday the 28th in Aarhus has now been cancelled (postponed)

Added: Wednesday, not Thursday

AFLYST: H.K.H. Kronprinsen forestår indvielse af ny kultursal i Det Grønlandske Hus i Aarhus. Dalgas Avenue 52, Aarhus, kl. 10.00.

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/aergerlig-nyhed-frederik-vi-ser-tiden

"- Due to the changed COVID19 guidelines, we have unfortunately been forced to postpone the inauguration of the new culture hall in the Greenlandic House in Aarhus."

A new date will be scheduled at some point, depending on the covid situation.

Edited by mls

3. november 2020

AFLYST: H.K.H. Kronprinsen afholder Kongejagt i Gludsted Plantage. Kl. 8.30.

A Royal Hunt hosted by Crown Prince Frederik Tuesday 3. November and also one of QM's event's the same day are cancelled...

31. oktober 2020

UDSKUDT: Kronprinsparret besøger Randers og introduceres til byens Bevæg dig for livet-tiltag.

Arena Randers, Fyensgade 1, Randers, kl. 16.00.

The visit has been postponed. New date unknown at the moment.

Several politicians in the Danish parliament have in recent days been tested positive for corona virus.  According to a press release, the PM of Denmark is now in self-isolation and will be tested. All ministers who have attended meetings with infected members of parliament have now gone into self-isolation until they get test results.

I wonder if this also affects the DRF? The Minister of Foreign Affairs is in self isolation (will be tested) and he attended an official event with Crown Prince Frederik on Monday.

Could be, of course, that members of the DRF are tested regularly anyway.

5. november 2020

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i rundbordssamtale om ICDP+26 - status på kvinder og pigers sundhed og rettigheder ét år efter Nairobikonferencen.

Christiansborg Slot, København, kl. 14.30.

https://kongehuset.dk/kalender/udskudt-hkh-kronprinsessen-deltager-i-rundbordssamtale-om-icdp26-status-paa-kvinder-og-pigers

ICDP Round table postponed to a later date.

I wonder if this also affects the DRF? The Minister of Foreign Affairs is in self isolation (will be tested) and he attended an official event with Crown Prince Frederik on Monday.

Could be, of course, that members of the DRF are tested regularly anyway.

Good question. Frederik’s events on Friday has not been cancelled so I guess Frederik has also been tested after attending the same event as the The Minister of Foreign Affairs on Monday and is negative. (I can also imagine that the Queen and the Crown Prince Couple are checked regularly and they may not necessarily find it necessary to send out a press release about for example that Frederik (and his family) have been tested after the meeting on Monday.) Or maybe Frederik was not near the minister at all and therefore not in the risk group. 

https://kongehuset.dk/kalender/udskudt-hkh-kronprinsessen-deltager-i-rundbordssamtale-om-icdp26-status-paa-kvinder-og-pigers

ICDP Round table postponed to a later date.

I guess they are cancelling or postponing all unnecessary events at the parliament.

Yes, after all the affected at Christiansborg, it was to be expected that Mary's meeting tomorrow has been postponed.

On 11/4/2020 at 4:19 PM, JosephineDane said:

Frederik’s events on Friday has not been cancelled so I guess Frederik has also been tested after attending the same event as the The Minister of Foreign Affairs on Monday and is negative.

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/frederik-holdt-heldigvis-god-afstand-til-minister

Both tomorrows events are still on the calendar as of this evening and Minister Kofod's test is negative.

Minister Prehn (who often works with Mary) was also tested negative. He mentioned being regularly tested.

I'm sure QM and the CPC are too.

Frederik next to the minister.

_mho2496-1.jpg?w=1074&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&

20. november 2020

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i ”Børnenes Dag” hos Unicef.

FN Byen, København, kl. 9.00.

https://www.unicef.dk/boernenes-dag/

The Unicef World Children's Day event at UN City has been changed to

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager med Unicef i en live-streamet samtale med børn i forbindelse med Børnenes Dag. Tivoli, København, kl. 9.30.

Crown Princess Mary participates with Unicef in a live-streamed conversation with children in connection with Children's Day, Tivoli Copenhagen.

No news, just wondering and thinking how very quiet it's been lately....

Would be interesting to know how many official events were planned but could not be added to the official calendar during the past month after

the ban on gatherings of more than 10 people was announced, which, at the moment, is in place until the end of this week, 22th November.

I really hope they haven't decided to stop releasing news and photos of unofficial and virtual events.

7 hours ago, mls said:

No news, just wondering and thinking how very quiet it's been lately....

Would be interesting to know how many official events were planned but could not be added to the official calendar during the past month after

the ban on gatherings of more than 10 people was announced, which, at the moment, is in place until the end of this week, 22th November.

I really hope they haven't decided to stop releasing news and photos of unofficial and virtual events.

Indeed. Also they had that Netherlands visit that had to be postponed,  those trips are usually very busy. 

But true, we will never know the true amount of events that were never announced.  

Yes it is difficult to know how many events which are cancelled due to COVID-19 these months. I still think that at least Frederik & Mary succeed in having quite alot of official events every week/months. We have four official events to look forward to again the next few days. But yes it is not as usual, or pre COVID-19, where the couple's calendar always were full of many events. I believe that simple not many official events are planned in Denmark at this time as they very likely not can be held. I think F&M participates in those there are. I do not think the court omits information and pictures from unofficial visits. Again, I simply don’t think there are many who is planned these times. In Denmark, we have succeeded in getting the infection rates to not increase, but we have not succeeded in making them fall, so I certainly think we should expect that the assembly ban of 10 people will apply for the rest of the year. We must enjoy the official events that can be performed, and enjoy that F&M have had a whole year with really good time with their children.

Something I miss most in this corona time is following the CP family at 'private things’. You know .. to see the family show up for a theater premiere, to see the family participate in things together, to see local news about the children participate in sports-related things, etc. But everything in Denmark is so limited, so we do not get out so much. Any of us. Royal or not. Fortunately, F&M has been good at sharing photos, especially throughout the summer.

On 11/18/2020 at 11:46 AM, JosephineDane said:

But yes it is not as usual, or pre COVID-19, where the couple's calendar always were full of many events. I believe that simple not many official events are planned in Denmark at this time as they very likely not can be held. I think F&M participates in those there are. I do not think the court omits information and pictures from unofficial visits. Again, I simply don’t think there are many who is planned these times. In Denmark, we have succeeded in getting the infection rates to not increase, but we have not succeeded in making them fall, so I certainly think we should expect that the assembly ban of 10 people will apply for the rest of the year.

The max 10 people is now until 13. December. Nothing was mentioned about the max 500 to events like concerts and conferences where people are sitting down, facing a stage.

After today, we have an empty official calendar for the CPC, at least for the moment. Yesterday, only 1 event was added for Princess Benedikte and a change of residence for the Queen to Amalienborg from the beginning of December. They have a couple of events next week.

Time will tell if something will be added or if unofficial events will pop up next week until the calendar is updated (or not) again.