Summer news 2020

mls

On 7/15/2020 at 7:08 AM, mls said:

"Last week, Frederik and Mary invited up to 25 guests to a get-together at Gråsten Palace and partied all Thursday night. So much so that it was heard throughout the area. The music from the party could be heard far away, and Frederik and Mary fired it off at the South Jutland palace, which traditionally kicks off their summer holiday in Denmark."

Must have been Thursday 9th July.

image.thumb.png.24ad4ba0a7d5460a1c60ffe58b5a07e2.png

The day after -

Is that Peter Heering on the right, wearing a vest? And possibly Christian Buchwald next to him.

image.thumb.png.44eea8a0534edf82fea47c08f4cbb0cd.png

Driving to the stables

image.thumb.png.a9fb743c4bd819047767a9467d51d3f4.png

https://jv.dk/artikel/så-blev-det-sommer-i-gråsten-dronningen-flytter-ind-på-slottet

QM arrived to Gråsten today and:

"there is a concern in the royal house that Her Majesty gets coronavirus. Therefore, great efforts are being made to limit the risk of infection.

- The Crown Prince Couple left on Saturday and three days after that have been spent cleaning the castle until the queen's arrival. No unnecessary risks are taken,

so the queen also has a personal doctor with her."

Love in the dunes ❤️
Last week Frederik and Mary enjoyed a walk with the family dog Grace when they took a break and sat down close together in the dunes out from the little town Blokhus in North Jutland. Frederik lovingly put his arm around his wife and the couple sat close with their toes in the sand and enjoyed a ‘children free’ evening while looking out at the waves of the North Sea.

Grace lay nicely next to them them while Frederik and Mary cuddled and enjoyed the evening.

Se&Hør uses the headline 'Two hearts on fire', which comes from a old classic and very popular Danish song by the now deceased John Mogensen. The song starts like this:

‘Two people on a beach.
Two hearts on fire. 

Sun, wind, sand and water.

A woman and a man.‘

I added this because Se & Hør used the same headline for pictures of Frederik and Mary cuddling and strolling around with their arms around each other in exactly the same place, at the same time of year - just back in the summer of 2005, when Mary was pregnant with Christian. 
And I think this is quite nostalgic ❤️

It must be said that the pictures above are paparazzi pictures, and taken by the photographers lurking and hiding in the dunes while takling pictures of private moments without F&M knowing it and I despise such a thing. That's why I only post the above moment here. Unfortunately, Se&Hør has several pages of paparazzi photos of the CP family in this week's magazine. 

We can see in the magazine the Crown Prince's family this weekend moved on to their last part of the summer holiday in the ‘holiday home area’ Tisvilde. The Crown Prince's family has firm summer holiday traditions and seems to follows them every year.

They have 1,5 weeks left of summer vacation. The children begin school again 10. August.

2CE2B9EC-51B4-4A6F-AAB3-3A4632EF34CD.jpeg

BE7355F9-5D65-46A7-ACC5-21A74763FF3D.jpeg

0B1A321A-0C8E-4027-B4A2-26E8737278C6.jpeg

FC780DC0-4119-4DA2-949A-F9F5A2019FDC.jpeg

F465046C-5017-4D63-B0DD-8995C8342A02.jpeg

7 hours ago, JosephineDane said:

It must be said that the pictures above are paparazzi pictures, and taken by the photographers lurking and hiding in the dunes while takling pictures of private moments without F&M knowing it and I despise such a thing. That's why I only post the above moment here. Unfortunately, Se&Hør has several pages of paparazzi photos of the CP family in this week's magazine. 

Thanks for the scans.

Most summers, there is a set of photos from Skagen (if they go there) and a few photos at or around the riding school in Gråsten.

They tend to be aware of the photographers but don't seem to kick up a fuss about it (AFAIK) and they are out in public.

It's not like they constantly have someone after them.

I don't/wouldn't post everything I come across but personally, I don't mind these.

"After spending the summer holidays in Gråsten and Skagen, the Crown Prince's family rounded off with a stay in Tisvildeleje. Here they lived with their good friends, Peter and Caroline Heering, who own three cottages right next to each other. The royal guests were allowed to borrow their newest and largest, a newly renovated, thatched house with as many as 10 rooms spread over 288 square meters. Peter Heering, 53, is one of Crown Prince Frederik's oldest friends and his wife Caroline, 48, has previously been a lady-in-waiting for Crown Princess Mary.

Mary was also seen several times in the main street with Caroline, where they shopped together in the well-stocked vintage and lifestyle stores. On Saturday afternoon, Crown Princess Mary also went for a walk on the beach with Prince Christian, Prince Vincent and Princess Isabella. Here, 14-year-old Christian showed his gymnastic abilities with a nice backwards somersault, which he took from the stone laying down on the sandy beach with his mother and siblings as spectators.

This would have been about a week ago, end of last week.

Foto: Henrik R. Petersen

4image.png.6282738e9258a15010fd48ea978c66a0.png

image.png.acf6c03c57629d8c5debe9283218825d.png

image.png.4d3704010ee3b4892d9f6cc2de31b2bb.png

image.png.539b04b90983a3d299405b05a8823c79.png

Like father like son 💪🏼😅☺️

Today is Monday and last week Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine have summer vacation before going back to school. I can imagne the CP family spend the last week in Tisvilde or in Kancellihuset. We should get wonderful weather about 25-30 degrees and sun this week.

The recents years the CP family have gone on their unofficial summer cruise aboard Dannebrog this last week of vacation, but I think it is cancelled this year due to Covid-19. 

36 minutes ago, JosephineDane said:

The recents years the CP family have gone on their unofficial summer cruise aboard Dannebrog this last week of vacation, but I think it is cancelled this year due to Covid-19. 

No cruises for Dannebrog this summer, unfortunately.

On 8/3/2020 at 11:49 AM, JosephineDane said:

Today is Monday and last week Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine have summer vacation before going back to school

Today, the kids go back to school. Summer holidays is over.

Wonder when the family is moving back to Amalienborg?

Yes back to everyday life again, and then not. Because Covid-19 still makes the world different. Normally, F&M would already had lots of official events standing in line here in August after the summer holidays, but not this year, where there are still only a couple official events for F&M and none for the Queen. It's all still running in Covid-19 contingency, which is now starting to flare up again.

I miss F&M and the kids so much. Usually we also tend to see a lot to the CP family during the summer holidays. Royal Run, ringrider parade on Gråsten, summer cruise with Dannebrog around Denmark. Mary also usually posts photos on Instagram from their holiday in Skagen and Tisvilde etc., but I think they also there have kept a low profile due to Joachim's illness in July in France.

And we also missed Christian’s big day, his confirmation.

But man I miss F&M and the kids. 😅

The entire year. The focus has been so much on the Queen due to her 80 years birthday and on Joachim and family with all their different stuff going on down in France. 
While the Crown Prince and his family just have taken care of those official events they could... and then tried to continue the everyday life as good as possible staying home like the rest of us. Maybe the CP familiy have taken this year as a sort of a respite 😀 It’s not often a CP family can have that.

I very much hope that the circumstances soon will be for us to see and follow the CP family close again. They are such a lovely family and the kids are growing fast now.

I can imagine the CP family staying in the Chancellery House for a while yet. Summer has really come to Denmark this week and yesterday we had the hottest day of the year so far (of course when we and our children have to go back to work and school) and we should get about 30 degrees and sun as far as the weather forecast shows.

So why don’t stay in Fredensborg and enjoy the pool? 😊 I do think the Royal House informs us when the CP family moves the residence back to Amalienborg.

BA217499-A2FE-4E61-8547-4A9BD20F938A.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...