Sign in to follow this  
mls

Addition to F&M's calendar 2021

https://kongehuset.dk/en/news/cancellation-of-new-years-banquet-and-new-years-levees-in-2021

"As a consequence of the continuing spread of COVID-19 in Denmark, Her Majesty The Queen has decided to cancel the New Year’s banquet for the government, the Speaker of the Danish Parliament, representatives of official Denmark and the Court on 1 January 2021. The subsequent New Year’s levees for the Danish Supreme Court, the Officer Corps of Royal Life Guards and the Guard Hussar Regiment, the diplomatic corps, the Defence, the Danish Emergency Management Agency, the I., II. and III. ranking classes and representatives of large national organizations and royal patronages which were supposed to have taken place on 4 and 5 January are likewise cancelled.

During The Queen’s reign, the tradition-rich New Year’s celebration in the Royal Danish House has been cancelled only once before.

That occurred in 2005 as a consequence of the tsunami in Southeast Asia at Christmastime in 2004.

Instead, a small New Year’s levee will be held at Christiansborg Palace on 4 January 2021 for the prime minister and a few other representatives of official Denmark."

Added: The planned event on 4. January is also cancelled.

https://www.dr.dk/presse/baade-stjerner-og-breddeidraet-hyldes-i-aarets-store-sportsshow

Crown Prince Frederik is one of the profiles in DR’s big sports show, which pays tribute to the best Danish stars and their achievements during a different but beautiful sports year.

Crown Prince Frederik presents the award to "Sports Name of the Year", when the greatest sports achievements from the past year are celebrated in "Sport 2020", which due to the corona situation has moved from Boxen in Herning to a studio in DR-village in Copenhagen .

On Saturday 2 January at 21.00, DR invites all of Denmark to the big show, where this year's sports prizes will be awarded and both the elite and the breadth of Danish sports will be honoured for their efforts.

In connection with the selection of "Sports Name of the Year", Crown Prince Frederik has been on the judging committee with, among others, Michael Laudrup, Camilla Martin and Minister of Culture Joy Mogensen.

In the article it seem like the show has already taken place? There are pictures from the show with the background 'Sport 2020' both with the guests, the hosts (who have different clothes on than at last year's show) and Crown Prince Frederik. The singer Christopher who comes and sing at the show is there also already a picture of in the article. But in the same article, they write that the show first will take place on 2. January.

I'm confused 😅 Maybe the show unofficial took place before Christmas or yesterday and then is just aired on 2. January?

24 minutes ago, JosephineDane said:

But in the same article, they write that the show first will take place on 2. January.

I'm confused 😅 Maybe the show unofficial took place before Christmas or yesterday and then is just aired on 2. January?

Who knows.

The article is published today and the awards will be to sports achievements of 2020, which on Saturday will be "last year".

It's probably just separately filmed or photographed segments without an audience.

28. januar 2020

H.K.H. Kronprinsen afslører vinderen af Industriens Fonds Iværksætterpris ved den virtuelle finale i Danish Tech Challenge, kl. 13.00.

28. January 2020, 1:00 pm

H.R.H. The Crown Prince reveals the winner of The Danish Industry Foundation's Entrepreneurship Award at the virtual final of Danish Tech Challenge

https://dtusciencepark.com/futurebox/danish-tech-challenge/

19. januar 2020

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager som medlem af Kommissionen i virtuelt møde i FN’s Befolkningsfond UNFPAs High-Level Commission on ICPD25. Kl. 15.00.

19. January

The Crown Princess participates in a virtual meeting as member of the UN Population Fund UNFPA's High-Level Commission on ICPD25