General news for F&M 2021

mls

"We are being taken extra care of today 💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♂️💂🏻 "

😍

https://scontent-dus1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/235949184_1541092919562617_1345521780355674711_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-4&_nc_sid=973b4a&_nc_ohc=pVff9GU4ragAX_tlRuY&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.xx&oh=62946ff1c93719da33879be4882d5cb6&oe=613BA6EA

The twins, Malthe and William are regularly helping the "big" guards at Amalienborg. They are huge fans of the Royal Guard.

"THANK YOU for a great experience .. Malthe and William talked about it all the way home by bike 😊💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♀️👑

THANK YOU for taking the time to come down Your Royal Highness Crown Prince Frederik 😊🇩🇰👑"

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

And wow Frederik stopping to greet them, must of made their day!

I think he came out just to meet them

From their father/mother on their instagram: "We had come in for change of guard and then two men came down and asked if it was okay for the Crown Prince to

come down and meet them .. and it was, obviously 😊

44 minutes ago, mls said:

I think he came out just to meet them

From their father/mother on their instagram: "We had come in for change of guard and then two men came down and asked if it was okay for the Crown Prince to

come down and meet them .. and it was, obviously 😊

This is awesome.  And so Frederik (and Mary). Down to earth 

https://underholdning.tv2.dk/royale/2021-08-12-kronprinsen-hilste-paa-amalienborgs-mindste-gardere?fbclid=IwAR3LdFY3ZOmJjPcykEr9uu4NOAIYNDRso7VhFCcH7Nso764kaJ2igMDz_3E

- They were completely speechless. It was Crown Prince Frederik who came there, says Rene Olsen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://herognu.dk/efter-to-aar-far-paa-besoeg-hos-kronprinsesse-mary/

Confirmed by the court

"Crown Princess Mary's great wish has finally come true. After two years of separation, she was reunited with her father, John Donaldson, last week.

father and daughter were spotted on a wonderful stroll on Kastellet near Amalienborg. Here they walked undisturbed and talked together among the many others who also enjoyed the good weather on the lovely September day."

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing on the agenda for next week with autumn holidays in Danish schools. The family has often spent the holidays in Trend but perhaps now

that the teenagers are growing up, they will want to do something different?

Last year, the family changed residence back to Amalienborg end of October.

11 minutes ago, Izzieq said:

What a quiet week with school holidays going on.  I am keeping fingers crossed we get some new events for them when the calendar is updated this week.  

Isn't it.  We know so very little of what they are up to during the holidays. I sure hope new events are added later this week.

13 minutes ago, mls said:

Isn't it.  We know so very little of what they are up to during the holidays. I sure hope new events are added later this week.

I agree.  Although I am glad that they are having some quiet family time, especially with Christian at home this week.  I am sure his siblings are enjoying having him around.  But, I am looking forward to seeing some events on the calendar.  Especially Mary. Her last engagement was 10/12.  We see Frederik at the Brain Prize on 10/25 and then they will be at the concert on 10/26.  I heard Joachim and Marie will also be attending the concert.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"The pop star was in good company in the paddle tennis hall

The relatively new sport of padel tennis has found its way into the hearts of the Danes, and the celebrities also like to give it gas in the paddle hall. The singer Malte Ebert, better known under the alias Gulddreng, had very good company with him on the field. In a post on Instagram, the "Model" singer has posted a picture where he is standing in the hall with pianist Nikolaj Koppel, TV chef Claus Meyer and none other than H.R.H. Crown Prince Frederik."

ebert.png?w=1074&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&fit=c