Sign in to follow this  
mls

General news for F&M 2021

32 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

The logo on his jacket, Arctic Challenge with the wounded veterans in 2016

15284858_394216110916976_335839286592892

It is!  Great catch!

Frederik with Vincent and Josephine arriving at a football game

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/frederik-ankommer-med-boernene-til-herlig-fodboldfest-i-parken

Crown Prince Frederik and the twins Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine have just arrived at the Park, where there is a national match between Denmark and the Faroe Islands tonight.

Prince Vincent, Princess Josephine and Crown Prince Frederik.

Frederik has been watching football again at Parken this evening, according to twittersphere. This time FC København - AGF (Aarhus, I think).

25 minutes ago, mls said:

Frederik has been watching football again at Parken this evening, according to twittersphere. This time FC København - AGF (Aarhus, I think).

Fingers crossed we get a photo or a little video.  

Great photo!  Can someone explain the caption?  IG translate was very weird.  All I get is royal run and good day.  Thanks!! 🙂

11 hours ago, Izzieq said:

Great photo!  Can someone explain the caption?  IG translate was very weird.  All I get is royal run and good day.  Thanks!! 🙂

"Ihh so today was a good day🥰 and our Crown Prince is so friendly and welcoming (or obliging) and while we stood there in the cold, waiting for xxx (?) for the Royal Run, he lent his warm jacket to some of the little children who also stood freezing"

Added: Ok, the posters instagram story: In running gear, waiting to meet the Crown Prince, briefing and running/walking outside with Frederik.

A Royal Run training session or something like that.

image.png.617d5d35399fc71ed6daa29c1d7475f5.png

Oh okay....thanks!  Interesting.  I wonder if this was an engagement/event for him?  Nice to get a pic of him by someone there at least.  

They all look wonderful!  What a nice surprise to see them!  And wow, Isabella looks so grown up!! Mary looking at Isabella with so much pride in that photo!  

Photos of the arrivals: TT Nyhetsbyrån

3 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

Isabella looks so grown up!

She does! For a few years now, I think she has looked a lot like QM did around the time of her engagement and wedding.