CPF presents "Sports Name of the Year" 2020 Awards

mls

Pre-recorded end of December 2020, on DR TV 2. January 2021

https://www.dr.dk/presse/baade-stjerner-og-breddeidraet-hyldes-i-aarets-store-sportsshow

Crown Prince Frederik presents the award to "Sports Name of the Year",

when the greatest sports achievements from the past year are celebrated in "Sport 2020", which due to the corona situation has moved from Boxen in Herning to a studio in DR-village in Copenhagen .

On Saturday 2 January at 21.00, DR invites all of Denmark to the big show, where this year's sports prizes will be awarded and both the elite and the breadth of Danish sports will be honoured for their efforts.

In connection with the selection of "Sports Name of the Year", Crown Prince Frederik has been on the judging committee with, among others, Michael Laudrup, Camilla Martin and Minister of Culture Joy Mogensen.

• mls pinned this topic
11 hours ago, mls said:

Crown Prince Frederik presents the award to "Sports Name of the Year",

when the greatest sports achievements from the past year are celebrated in "Sport 2020", which due to the corona situation has moved from Boxen in Herning to a studio in DR-village in Copenhagen .

Looks like pre recorded because this is a clip posted yesterday.

Frederik about 0:08

https://www.facebook.com/DRSporten/videos/394767238470053/

"Crown Prince Frederik on stage during "Sport 2020"

dr-0565657kk.jpg

dr-0565649.jpg?w=688&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&f

I watched the show. It was a pre-recorded broadcast in a small studio. Sport 2020 in corona style built up with short small segments. CP Frederik came and presented two prizes. I couldn’t see him sitting among the few (10 people approx.) audience, which apparently only contained this year's award recipients. 
So all in all a short show where you didn’t saw much to anyone, but I guess it how it could be done this year.

My bid is the show was filmed between Christmas and New Year. Probably last Monday since the article with pictures came out on Tuesday morning.

26 minutes ago, JosephineDane said:

I watched the show. It was a pre-recorded broadcast in a small studio. Sport 2020 in corona style built up with short small segments. CP Frederik came and presented two prizes. I couldn’t see him sitting among the few (10 people approx.) audience, which apparently only contained this year's award recipients. 
So all in all a short show where you didn’t saw much to anyone, but I guess it how it could be done this year.

My bid is the show was filmed between Christmas and New Year. Probably last Monday since the article with pictures came out on Tuesday morning.

Just read on BT.dk:

The show was recorded under different circumstances this year. It is without an audience and it is pre-recorded.

It was recorded at the end of December and there are only a few athletes present in the hall

16b44369-6043-447d-a086-7c8f033f8537.jpg

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/viden/bevaegelse/kronprinsen-til-danskerne-saet-i-gang

Nationwide campaign for physical exercise got a royal start during major sports show.

Crown Prince Frederik went on Saturday night during DR Sport's show 'Sport 2020' literally at the forefront of a new project that under the name 'Together in motion' will make the Danes move a little more in 2021.

Flanked by the national coach of the Danish national football team, Kasper Hjulmand, Crown Prince Frederik during 'Sport 2020' gave the starting shot for 'Together in motion', when he gave swimming icon Jeanette Ottesen a relay that will now reach the whole country around the coming year.

While DR during the year will produce a wide range of programs and content on radio, television and the web, the sports organizations will arrange and invite to a myriad of different movement activities.

1609582537_11310400_jena_stafetkronprins

2ea56b75a713bef21302865a68fef83f3dc46c8a

15fb6feb90667dd1c353575a6b14ade2d3206a41

• mls unpinned this topic