CPM attends meeting with DRC Danish Refugee Council

mls

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMudbSDgxaO/

Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess received today as a patron a visit from President Agi Csonka and Secretary General Charlotte Slente from DRC Danish Refugee Council. They briefed about the conditions for people on the run around the world last year, partly as a result of COVID-19, and about the organization's priorities in relation to helping refugees and internally displaced people in about 40 countries to a more dignified life.

📸 Kongehuset© ️

ExGA6X7WgAc_uU8?format=jpg&name=large

The room they are standing in, with the red painting, is just next to the vestibule Frederik often receives his guests in. The one with the black world map.

I am guessing Mary took the ladies there. The table is bigger and it's easier to have more space in these corona times.

I think we are really many who love to see pictures from F&M's palace and official rooms. The art in F&M's palace is a fantastic and unic art storytelling. Both family-wise and historically. Some of the rooms are stories about how F&M met each other and their lives together and that the children arrived. What a historical gift/legacy to leave for your children/next generation

19 minutes ago, JosephineDane said:

I think we are really many who love to see pictures from F&M's palace and official rooms. The art in F&M's palace is a fantastic and unic art storytelling.

I like most of the art, some not so much, but it's their taste that matters.

Indeed. What one likes in art is very individual, but no one can deny that virtually all the art in the Crown Prince Couple's palace is interesting and with a story - in a modern way where you don’t have to be an experienced old art lover to understand it - and I like that.

I always think that it must be a fairy tale walk to be an official guest in Frederik 8’s palace and walking around and see all those stories in the rooms. At least I thought that back in 2010 when I visited their palace before they moved in 😊

4 hours ago, JosephineDane said:

I think we are really many who love to see pictures from F&M's palace and official rooms. The art in F&M's palace is a fantastic and unic art storytelling. Both family-wise and historically. Some of the rooms are stories about how F&M met each other and their lives together and that the children arrived. What a historical gift/legacy to leave for your children/next generation

Oh wow. That's so cool that the other rooms in their home have stories and reflects their lives together and their children ❤️

That's so beautiful! 

4 hours ago, JosephineDane said:

They really decorate and designed their home based on their taste.

And their love for art. ❤️