CPM attends meeting with WWF Fund for Nature

mls

23. marts 2021

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i møde med WWF Verdensnaturfonden.

Frederik VIII’s Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 13.45.

23. March 2021, 1:45 pm

HRH The Crown Princess attends a meeting with WWF World Wide Fund for Nature

Frederik VIII Palace, Amalienborg

https://www.kongehuset.dk/foto-video/hkh-kronprinsessen-deltog-i-moede-med-wwf-verdensnaturfonden

As president of the WWF World Wide Fund for Nature, H.R.H. The Crown Princess received on Tuesday 23 March 2021, Secretary General Bo Øksnebjerg for a meeting. Here, the Crown Princess was given a status for the WWF World Wide Fund for Nature's work to preserve and restore nature and wildlife, including campaigns, projects and partnerships both in Denmark and internationally. An important work which helps to ensure that humans and animals can live in harmony with each other and which is crucial for our common future.

Foto: Kongehuset ©

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s960x960/164598021_1444854262519817_1403548749941755335_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=eUV6biyueyMAX8Mobxd&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1.xx&tp=7&oh=1964e48a962305836f43ded435c0ed57&oe=607FD5A2

There is no logic re the DRF official calendar:

Unannounced meeting on the 18th, photos and post on social media but still not added to the calendar.

Unannounced event 22nd, photos and post and added after the fact.

Two unannounced events yesterday, photos and posts from both but only one of them added to the calendar...

22 hours ago, mls said:

There is no logic re the DRF official calendar:

Unannounced meeting on the 18th, photos and post on social media but still not added to the calendar.

Unannounced event 22nd, photos and post and added after the fact.

Two unannounced events yesterday, photos and posts from both but only one of them added to the calendar...

The DRF Calendar. It says there they update schedules 14 days before. Am I right?

But the meetings that Mary had. They put it on the calendar so late. Lol. Is it an unexpected meetings? 

Is it just me or they put CP Mary's meetings on the calendar when it is already done and posted on the official Instagram of the DRF?

Yes.

The DRF Calendar. It says there they update schedules 14 days before. Am I right?

But the meetings that Mary had. They put it on the calendar so late. Lol. Is it an unexpected meetings? 

The list of official program items for the royal family mainly reflects activities where there is press access. The royal family also participates in a number of meetings and events, including patrons, organizations and foundations. The overview is updated regularly.

14 days is what it says. In theory. Doesn't always happen that way. They do sometimes add events in between.

I think most unannounced events are scheduled in advance but sometimes something might pop up at shorter notice.

I'm sure there are many meetings and visits we know nothing about and they choose to publish news about only some of them or add them to the calendar.

The TV series 'Royal house from the inside' many years ago showed them having a few of these meetings and briefings.

The day I was standing at Amalienborg, outside Frederik VIII Palace, Mary was seen leaving the palace from the left gate with probably her secretary.

(I missed that as my back was turned and they leave the palace at quite a speed...but I did see her the next day.)

Wherever she was going, it was not on the calendar. Frederik did also leave for the State Council  but it was not on his calendar...

Added: At the moment, the covid situation might also have something to do with many events not being added to the calendar in advance.

Never know what happens and things change and will be cancelled.