CPF attends Haderslev Festival of Light

mls

4. maj 2021

H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager i Lysfest. Haderslev, kl. 21.00.

4. May 2021, 9:00 pm

H.R.H. The Crown Prince attends Haderslev Festival of Light.

Denmark's liberation 4. May 1945 is commemorated by the annual Festival of Lights on Haderslev Barracks. The Festival of Lights has been held every year since 1950.
At this year's event, there will be performances by the Schleswig Music Corps and Haderslev Cathedral Girls' Choir.

About

https://haderslevlysfest.dk/h-k-h-kronprinsen-er-aarets-lysfesttaler-2021/

We are honoured and proud that H.R.H. The Crown Prince has chosen to participate in the light festival and give the festival speech. The liberation is something very special in Haderslev Municipality, and it will also be during this year, even though we can not gather physically at the barracks site, as we usually do. But luckily we can still put candles in the window and I would encourage everyone to do that tonight. At the same time, I am delighted that this year we have succeeded in making a festival that is broadcast via both TV and social media, so that everyone has the opportunity to experience the candlelight party and hear H.R.H. The Crown Prince's speech at home in the living rooms ", says Mayor H.P. Geil."

"In addition to speaking at the light festival, H.R.H. The Crown Prince also participated in the wreath-laying ceremony at Haderslev Barracks for the fallen in Haderslev on 9 April 1940 and the struggle for freedom."