CPF hosts networking event & dinner for DenmarkBridge

mls

15. juni 2021

H.K.H. Kronprinsen er som protektor vært ved et netværksmøde med efterfølgende middag for foreningen DenmarkBridge.

Frederik VIII's Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 18.00.

15. June 2021, 6:00 pm

HRH the Crown Prince hosts a networking event and dinner for the association 'DenmarkBridge'.

Frederik VIII Palace, Amalienborg.

HRH the Crown Prince is patron of the association DenmarkBridge, which aims to ensure Danish companies and entrepreneurs better access to knowledge, networks and capital in Silicon Valley, California.

https://denmarkbridge.com/

Minister of Economic and Business Affairs Simon Kollerup

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJYby-B3_x/

"I am  on my way to Amalienborg behind me. Here I will meet with HRH the Crown Prince and leading Danish business people. I am very much looking forward to that.

Among other things, we will among other things discuss digitalisation, sustainability and globalisation. It may seem like smart buzzwords, but: These are incredibly important agendas that we need to tackle properly so that it also leads to growth and prosperity around our entire lovely country. It is central to the forthcoming business reforms that will make Denmark richer and stronger.

That is why it is important to meet in networks like tonight, where we get to talk together about the right way forward. And then it is always a great honour to meet our capable Crown Prince, who tonight, is engaged in important issues for our good country."

"Last night, His Royal Highness hosted a dinner for the association in Frederik VIII's Palace at Amalienborg, and before the dinner, the Crown Prince and guests participated in a presentation by business leader Jim Hagemann Snabe, who is, among other things, chairman of the board of A.P. Moller - Maersk and Siemens.

DenmarkBridge runs various types of activities on both sides of the Atlantic, which give members the opportunity to rethink business models, integrate value chains and utilize business-critical technology. The association aims to bring together a number of Danish companies with an interest in technology development and the opportunities it provides for companies' business development and growth. The association offers membership to all Danish companies and organizations. The association is established by A.P. Møller - Mærsk, Danske Bank, DI, LEGO, and Vækstfonden in collaboration with the Ministry of Business and Growth, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education and Research.
The Crown Prince has been the patron of DenmarkBridge since 2016, when the association was established."