Royal Run 2021

mls

"- I am extremely proud that the run has come this far and the momentum that is in it. It has been worth the wait, the Crown Prince said.

The Royal Run has been postponed for a year due to the corona pandemic, and therefore Crown Prince Frederik has waited a long time for this day, he said.

- It's a great day to wake up to. It is a jumble of great and long expectations, and we must all rejoice that we have the opportunity to be so many together now, he says."

0ba5e8d1-f0f6-4197-8c2e-a017c5c3f85f.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Crown Prince stood on a beer crate so that the many runners who were ready, could hear him. He started the Royal Run by running One Mile in Sønderborg, where he runs with veterans who have physical and / or mental injuries after their time in the military. - It's great to see that the veterans want to join. They are used to practising sports, so for them it is a wonderful day to get out and revive it, the Crown Prince said.

daec401b-6636-4710-a146-375085717531.jpg

"In a little while I will be arriving in Aalborg, and I can already feel the special atmosphere of the Royal Run. I have been looking forward to experiencing it again. Today I will run five km myself. But whether it is One mile, five or ten km(which my husband throws himself into later !!), that is today's challenge, it is also about us having a good shared experience.

- H.R.H. The Crown Princess"

https://www.instagram.com/stories/detdanskekongehus/2661041186994826252/

Frederik is now on his way to Odense

image.png.9f84df0e29762d769ffb416334b4bc2d.png  image.png.4b8e49495d235728d153086aa7180749.png