Sign in to follow this  
Riki

Additions to F&M's calendar 2022

Don't know where else to ask this question:  Anyone think/speculate we will get some joint official visits by F&M in the first part of 2022?  Their last joint visit I believe was France 2019?  And just seeing all the other Royals doing state and official visits abroad, made me wonder about this.  Just recently there's been the Dutch state visit to Norway, there is now a state visit from Italy to Spain.  I believe next week there is the Spain state visit to Sweden.  I know that we don't get state visits from F&M (even though their visits are technically a state visit in all but name given the programs they undertake) (thus no gala state dinners like we are seeing with the other current visits going on), but I would love to see some official visit on their calendars (of course taking into consideration COVID and any restrictions/protocols going on).

I haven't seen anything and with Covid number going the way they are in most countries at the moment....

1 hour ago, mls said:

I haven't seen anything and with Covid number going the way they are in most countries at the moment....

Yeah I am starting to wonder what upcoming events/engagements could be affected by the situation as restrictions are introduced again. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this