Sign in to follow this  
Riki

Additions to F&M's calendar 2022

Don't know where else to ask this question:  Anyone think/speculate we will get some joint official visits by F&M in the first part of 2022?  Their last joint visit I believe was France 2019?  And just seeing all the other Royals doing state and official visits abroad, made me wonder about this.  Just recently there's been the Dutch state visit to Norway, there is now a state visit from Italy to Spain.  I believe next week there is the Spain state visit to Sweden.  I know that we don't get state visits from F&M (even though their visits are technically a state visit in all but name given the programs they undertake) (thus no gala state dinners like we are seeing with the other current visits going on), but I would love to see some official visit on their calendars (of course taking into consideration COVID and any restrictions/protocols going on).

1 hour ago, mls said:

I haven't seen anything and with Covid number going the way they are in most countries at the moment....

Yeah I am starting to wonder what upcoming events/engagements could be affected by the situation as restrictions are introduced again. 

1 hour ago, CMME Edits said:

Hello! I am new to the blog. Does anyone know if any member of the Danish royal family will attend the jubilee of 70 years on the throne of Queen Elizabeth? 

Hello and welcome.

When is the jubilee? I haven't seen anything mentioned but I think Queen Margrethe would be the one attending. We will probably not know until closer to any possible events European royals (possibly? - I don't know what has been planned) attend.

1 hour ago, mls said:

Hello and welcome.

When is the jubilee? I haven't seen anything mentioned but I think Queen Margrethe would be the one attending. We will probably not know until closer to any possible events European royals (possibly? - I don't know what has been planned) attend.

I think the jubilee is planned for June 2022 around the anniversary of her coronation.  My understanding is that she does not celebrate the actual ascension to the throne because for her it is a sad day as it is the day of her father's death.  

I think the jubilee is planned for 4 days of events.  

Nice to see an event for him!  Fingers crossed that the covid situation has improved by that time and things have stabilized again!  

Had fingers crossed we would see some additions to their calendar, even if just virtual events....anyone else going through withdrawals..lol?!?  

Also, any hope we could get a New Years Eve/Day photo from them?  I will take even another photo of the new puppies!  

14. January 2022

Statsråd på Christiansborg Slot, kl. 9.30

H.M. Dronningen, Kronprinsparret, D.K.H. Prins Joachim og Prinsesse Marie samt H.K.H. Prinsesse Benedikte er til stede ved Folketingets officielle markering af H.M. Dronningens 50-års regeringsjubilæum. Christiansborg Slot, kl. 10.00

H.M. Dronningen, Kronprinsparret, D.K.H. Prins Joachim og Prinsesse Marie, H.K.H. Prinsesse Benedikte samt H.M. Dronning Anne-Marie deltager i kranselægning ved Roskilde Domkirke. Kl. 12.00.

The other events in connection with the jubilee say: Postponed, including a lunch at Frederik VIII Palace.

4 hours ago, mls said:

14. January 2022

Statsråd på Christiansborg Slot, kl. 9.30

H.M. Dronningen, Kronprinsparret, D.K.H. Prins Joachim og Prinsesse Marie samt H.K.H. Prinsesse Benedikte er til stede ved Folketingets officielle markering af H.M. Dronningens 50-års regeringsjubilæum. Christiansborg Slot, kl. 10.00

H.M. Dronningen, Kronprinsparret, D.K.H. Prins Joachim og Prinsesse Marie, H.K.H. Prinsesse Benedikte samt H.M. Dronning Anne-Marie deltager i kranselægning ved Roskilde Domkirke. Kl. 12.00.

The other events in connection with the jubilee say: Postponed, including a lunch at Frederik VIII Palace.

Hoping the events on the 14 go through. We need something lol

I am hoping and keeping fingers crossed that (hoping things get better) we hear something about visits abroad or them handling an incoming visit, some joint events...maybe even a summer cruise...something for the CP Couple together.  

18. januar 2022

H.M. Dronningen og H.K.H. Kronprinsen modtager Ukraines udenrigsminister Dmytro Kuleba.

Christian IX's Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 10.30.

18. January 2022, 10:30 am

H.M. The Queen and H.R.H The Crown Prince receive the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Dmytro Kuleba.

Christian IX's Palace, Amalienborg. 

On 1/7/2022 at 6:52 PM, mls said:

18. January 2022, 10:30 am

H.M. The Queen and H.R.H The Crown Prince receive the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Dmytro Kuleba.

Christian IX's Palace, Amalienborg. 

Event postponed ⬆️

27. januar 2022

H.K.H. Kronprinsen forestår uddeling af Industriens Fonds Iværksætterpris 2021 ved Danish Tech Challenge Award Show.

Industriens Hus, H.C. Andersens Boulevard 18, København, kl. 15.00.

https://www.industriensfond.dk/danish-tech-challenge

21. januar 2022

H.M. Dronningen, Kronprinsparret og H.K.H. Prinsesse Benedikte er til stede ved åbningen af udstillingen "En Dronnings Smykkeskrin".

Amalienborgmuseet, Christian VIII's Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 15.00.

21. January 2022

H.M. The Queen, The Crown Prince Couple and H.R.H Princess Benedikte attend the opening of the exhibition 'En Dronnings Smykkeskrin".

Amalienborg Museum, Christian VIII Palace, Amalienborg

https://www.kongernessamling.dk/en/amalienborg/a-queens-jewellery/

31. januar 2022

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen forestår åbning af særudstillingen ”Mary & Kronprinsesserne” i anledning af Kronprinsessens 50-års fødselsdag.

H.K.H. Kronprinsen og Prinsesse Benedikte deltager. Koldinghus, Kolding, kl. 11.00.

'

Nice to have Frederik and Benedikte there as well.

2. februar 2022

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen aflægger besøg i Zoologisk Have København og foretager første spadestik til ”Marys Australske Have”.

Zoologisk Have, Roskildevej 32, Frederiksberg, kl. 10.00.

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen forestår åbning af Crown Princess Mary Center.

Københavns Universitet, Søndre Campus, Emil Holms Kanal 4, København, kl. 15.00.

3. februar 2022

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen forestår åbning af særudstillingen ”H.K.H. Kronprinsesse Mary 1972 – 2022” i anledning af Kronprinsessens 50-års fødselsdag. H.K.H. Kronprinsen deltager.

Det Nationalhistoriske Museum på Frederiksborg Slot, Hillerød, kl. 14.00.

6. februar 2022

Kronprinsfamilien overværer TV 2’s fødselsdagsshow ”Mary 50 – vi fejrer Danmarks kronprinsesse”. Vilhelm Lauritzen Terminal, Kastrup, kl. 20.00.

6. February 2022, 8:00 pm

The Crown Prince Family attends TV 2’s birthday show "Mary 50 – we celebrate Denmark's crown princess" on Sunday, 6 February at 20.00 hrs. The birthday show takes place in the Vilhelm Lauritzen Terminal in Kastrup.

https://www.kongehuset.dk/en/hrh-the-crown-princess-50th-birthday#program

27. januar 2022

H.M. Dronningen og H.K.H. Kronprinsen modtager Ukraines udenrigsminister H.E. Dmytro Kuleba.

Christian IX’s Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 10.00.

27. January 2021, 10:00 am

H.M. The Queen and H.R.H the Crown Prince receive the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, H.E. Dmytro Kuleba.

Christian IX Palace, Amalienborg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this