CPF heads business promotion to Iceland

mls

8 minutes ago, mls said:

I have been disappointed with BB's coverage of Frederik's activities after summer holidays. This trip, it took them almost 24 hours to post something

and it's not for the first time. I don't know what's happening but the "best" one was an event in Copenhagen Friday afternoon and they managed an article 3 days later.

They often don't send a reporter and just link to DRF instagram.

I don't get it either.  Yet other things they milk until it makes zero sense.  I get green energy isn't as exciting as haircuts and sledding dogs but it is still important and he's still tne future king.  Sorry, I'm a little pissy about it.  

2 hours ago, mls said:

I have been disappointed with BB's coverage of Frederik's activities after summer holidays. This trip, it took them almost 24 hours to post something

and it's not for the first time. I don't know what's happening but the "best" one was an event in Copenhagen Friday afternoon and they managed an article 3 days later.

They often don't send a reporter and just link to DRF instagram. He is a man, of course, and doesn't wear nice dresses but he is the b....y Crown Prince .

I completely agree with you!  It is frustrating!  I get it that suits are boring, but he is doing important events!!  This is why some have the perception that 1. he does not work and 2. he only does sports and spends his days running and sailing!  Which cannot be further from the truth!  He is involved in important issues/causes and does a great job of promoting Denmark's contributions!  Okay, I will stop now before my ranting gets worse...lol....sorry!

3 hours ago, mls said:

They often don't send a reporter and just link to DRF instagram.

I don't get it either.  Yet other things they milk until it makes zero sense.  I get green energy isn't as exciting as haircuts and sledding dogs but it is still important and he's still tne future king.  Sorry, I'm a little pissy about it.