CPF attends Wind Europe Electric City 2021 conference

mls

Wonderful photos of Frederik from this huge event!  He always looks so relaxed at these type of events, engaging with everyone.  You can tell how passionate he is about the issue and putting a spotlight on it on a big stage like this.  The DRF media really need to highlight him more on his serious engagements!  There is so much more to him than just sports!  

3 hours ago, Izzieq said:

Guess BB has not realized Frederik has had two events in the last  two days including THIS huge event today where he basically opened the event!  

As long as they have the important articles: "Queen Elizabeth's favourite scarfs", "She plays Diana in the new season of The Crown", "Atlantic Crossing wins big award"....:rolleyes::sigh:

32 minutes ago, mls said:

As long as they have the important articles: "Queen Elizabeth's favourite scarfs", "She plays Diana in the new season of The Crown", "Atlantic Crossing wins big award"....:rolleyes::sigh:

Oh yeah all those important topics....🙄😬.....my day wasn't complete until I read the article about Royal necklaces.  I already know what we will get 17 articles over tomorrow. 

8 minutes ago, mls said:

An article has now been posted by BB (which I wont bother to link to) with an old photo and then linking to DRF instagram.

The article is clearly based on looking at a few photos from the event.

Honestly, they should have just then not even bothered if they were going to be that lazy about such an important event.  It is beyond blatant at this point.  

• 2 weeks later...