CPM visits research project Copenhagen Baby Heart

gudinde

17. JANUAR 2017
H.K.H. Kronprinsessen besøger forskningsprojektet Copenhagen Baby Heart på Rigshospitalet. Blegdamsvej 9, København Ø, kl. 14.00.
Copenhagen Baby Heart er et 2-årigt screeningsprojekt, hvor alle forældre, der føder i København, tilbydes en ultralydskanning af deres nyfødte barns hjerte.

Formålet med forskningsprojektet er at undersøge gevinsterne ved sådanne scanninger i forhold til at opdage og eventuelt behandle medfødte hjertefejl samt at indsamle viden om børns udvikling. I alt forventes ca. 30.000 nyfødte at indgå i projektet.

17 January 2017, 2:00 pm
HRH The Crown Princess visits the research project Copenhagen Baby Heart at Rigshospitalet (Copenhagen University Hospital).

Blegdamsvej 9, Copenhagen.
Copenhagen Baby Heart is a 2-year screening project where all parents who give birth in Copenhagen, are offered an ultrasound scan of their newborn baby's heart.

The purpose of the research project is to investigate the benefits of such scans to detect and possibly treat congenital heart defects as well as to gather knowledge about child development. In total about 30,000 newborns are expected to be included in the project.

http://baby-heart.dk/

"This afternoon, HRH The Crown Princess was present at the hospital and attended among others a scan for heart failure in a newborn. The scan is part of the

research project Copenhagen Baby Heart. The Crown Princess is patron of the Heart Foundation."

Archived