DRF celebrate QM's birthday at Marselisborg Palace

gudinde

16. APRIL 2017

H.M. Dronningens fødselsdag

H.M. Dronningen fejrer i år sin fødselsdag på Marselisborg Slot i Aarhus.
Dronningens fødselsdag søndag den 16. april 2017 markeres på Marselisborg Slot på følgende vis:

Fra kl. 11.20
Publikum får adgang til Slotshaven foran og øst for slottet efter anvisning. 

Kl. 11.45
Den Kongelige Livgardes Musikkorps og tiltrædende vagt marcherer fra Gardergården til vagten. 

Kl. 12.00
Vagtskiftet finder sted. Efter vagtskiftet marcherer Musikkorpset under musicering op foran slottet.

Herefter kommer Dronningen og den tilstedeværende kongelige familie ud på verandaen. 

16 April 2017

H.M. Queen's Margrethe's Birthday

H.M. The Queen this year celebrates her birthday at Marselisborg Palace in Aarhus. Her Majesty's birthday falls on Easter Sunday this year.

The Queen's Birthday on Sunday, 16th of April 2017 is marked at Marselisborg Palace as follows:

From 11:20 am
The public will have access to the garden in front and east of the palace as directed.

11:45 am
The Royal Danish Life Guards and incoming Guards on duty march from the Guards courtyard to watch.

12:00 noon
Changing of the Guard takes place. After the changing of the guards the band marches while performing music in front of the palace.

Next the Queen and those members of the royal family present come out onto the terrace to greet the crowd.

"It is H.M. the Queen's birthday. From 11:20 the gates open to Marselisborg Palace and the audience can have access to the garden,

where the Queen and the Royal Family at 12:00 go out on the porch"

3 photos in the gallery

16 minutes ago, gudinde said:

I think I remember either the coat or the dress appeared alone, before the ensemble was seen, at a conference, or maybe an opening of Parliament. :shrug:

I'm thinking coat. I can't find a photo in the style threads but the photo could have been lost way back when, you know,

some of the style threads had to be rebuilt.

Archived