CPF visits Save The Children family experience club

mls

(Unofficial event for Crown Prince Frederik today, Saturday)

Event added to the calendar after the fact:

6. maj 2017

H.K.H. Kronprinsen besøger som protektor Red Barnets familieoplevelsesklub.

Assens, kl. 10.45

6. May 2017

HRH The Crown Prince visits, as patron, Save The Children family club, Assens.

As patron for Red Barnet/Save The Children Denmark, he today visited Assens family experience club and had a fun

time in the woods. A large bids nest was built and chicken was prepared for lunch over an open fire.

Last year he visited another club and went on an fishing trip with them.

https://redbarnet.dk/vores-arbejde/fattigdom-i-danmark/oplevelsesklubber/

"Here (in the clubs ) vulnerable families meet approximately once a month for events where the goal is to establish relationships and communities and provide positive experiences."

3 Photos  - The photo with the girl holding his hand is :heart: Kids and dogs always know who to go to...

6 minutes ago, commoner said:

Actually this was in the official calendar at some point. I remember the DRF website by mistake put it in Mary's calendar.  Riki also listed the event in the Official Calendar 2017 thread. Why it's gone now I don't know. Maybe it will appear again later:-)

It was removed from the calendar a few days ago but I was expecting it might happen today anyway.

Perhaps this is the way he prefers to do visits like this.

These events reveal quite a lot about Crown Prince Frederik's character. I'm glad there are photos available. Thanks mls!

BB article with VIDEO

http://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/video-kronprins-frederik-paa-oplevelse-i-naturen

"VIDEO: Crown Prince Frederik's experience in nature"

15 families were involved in the nature experience.

The theme for the day was a bird's eye view of nature, so activities included building a big nest and 'flying like a bird' (in a harness). 

5E56707C7485F4B1.jpg

26 minutes ago, gudinde said:

These events reveal quite a lot about Crown Prince Frederik's character. I'm glad there are photos available.

They do. As I've said, children and dogs are great judges of chracter.

Quoting a poster on DRF social media:
"Super experience of Frederik himself  .. and now he is great with the kids ? my children crawled very much on him and he was just so kind and nice ..

and Mille loved the trip she got in the swing"

Archived