Mary's Patronages - Part 1

hotdog

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

As someone who lost a close relative to cancer, I can not ask people enough to go to screenings!

Even if your insurance says you are to young to get the screening payed, then pay for it yourself, otherwise it might cost your life!

It won't let me download it. The site says that it can only be downloaded 10 times, and it has already reached the max. Can someone help? :)

the same to me:

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

I can't open this :clap:

It is possible to open it by media player ??

help!!!! :rose:

I greet

mika

Although I can't understand a word of what the CP is saying, I just love hearing her voice. She looks lovely and I'm sure her message is very serious and worthwhile.

Could someone possibly give us a quick insight into what the movie "I will live" is about?

Britsky it is a film about people who suffered/still suffer from different forms of cancer, and how they cope, and to urge people to take care of themselves and go to screenings.

Britsky it is a film about people who suffered/still suffer from different forms of cancer, and how they cope, and to urge people to take care of themselves and go to screenings.

Vielen Dank, Sternchen! :best: I know this is a subject close to your heart too... :lol:

• 3 months later...

Archived