CPF in Norway with Danish war veterans

mls

Crown Prince Frederik in Norway 6.-8. December

kongehuset.dk facebook:

"HRH The Crown Prince has this week been on a training session in Norway with injured war veterans, who in March are to walk nearly

400 kilometers along the east coast of Greenland

-I think the project is really commendable. I have the greatest respect for the nine veterans with their various disabilities challenge our
conception of what is possible. 30 days in East Greenland during the coldest period requires serious preparation. The training trip in
Norway was just a small taste of what to expect, but all men showed great commitment, willpower and high spirits, so I'm sure they

all go great adventure ahead, said the Crown Prince."

"The veterans have from Tuesday to Thursday this week had a visit from HRH Crown Prince at their training session in Norway.

Together they have for two days made the journey on skis with sledge and backpack. All this took place in the area around Trondheim."

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15421003_394216084250312_331357538962156771_n.jpg?oh=ef742394b45753a3bae11f36431a861f&oe=58B39D82

"This week the Crown Prince participated in a training ride to Norway together with a number of injured veterans. The trip is the last
step before the veterans draws on a longer Greenland expedition to March."

"In March 17 veterans, nine of whom are physically or mentally wounded, participate in Greenland Expedition Arctic Challenge,
where they will walk 400 kilometers along the east coast of Greenland at Turski."

"Veterans in Motion (VIM) is an association of wounded veterans who through extreme activities try to move their limits physically
and mentally. The veterans have different injuries. Among other leg amputations, other serious bodily injuries and PTSD."

Archived