UN General Assembly in New York - Schedule

gudinde

17.-19. September 2017

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i UNGA (United Nations General Assembly) den 17.-19. september.

New York, USA.

17.-19. September

HRH The Crown Princess participates in United Nations General Assembly (and other official events)

New York

http://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/hkh-kronprinsessen-deltager-i-fns-generalforsamling-i-new-york

http://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/hkh-kronprinsessen-deltager-i-fns-generalforsamling-i-new-york

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i FN’s Generalforsamling i New York

Den 17.-19. september 2017 rejser H.K.H. Kronprinsessen til New York i USA for at deltage i FN’s Generalforsamling (UNGA).

Under opholdet i New York vil Kronprinsessen deltage i en række arrangementer og møder i forbindelse med FN's Generalforsamling.

Program

Søndag den 17. september

Besøg hos Meyer i Brownsville
Kl. 16.30
Kronprinsessen besøger Claus Meyers madskole i Brownsville kvarteret i Brooklyn.

Middag
Kl. 19.00
Kronprinsessen deltager i middag hos Danmarks FN-ambassadør Ib Petersen.

Mandag den 18. september

Deliver for Good: Inspiring SDG Action for Girls and Women
Kl. 8.30
Kronprinsesen deltager i og taler ved arrangementet ’Deliver for Good: Inspiring SDG Action for Girls and Women’.

Frokostmøde
Kl. 11.30
Kronprinsessen holder åbningstale og deltager i frokostmøde hos forskningscenteret International Center for Research on Women (ICRW).

UNFPA side event
Kl. 13.15
Kronprinsessen deltager i og holder tale ved FN’s Befolkningsfonds (UNFPA) side event ‘Rebuilding Shattered lives and Communities - the case of the Chibok and Yazidi girls’. Kronprinsessen er protektor for FN’s Befolkningsfond, UNFPA, der er en international udviklingsorganisation, som fremmer kvinders, mænds og børns ret til sundhed og ligeværd. 

Boglancering
Kl. 15.15
Kronprinsessen deltager i lancering af UNFPA’s bog #Childmothers. Kronprinsessen har skrevet forordet til bogen, der handler om en række 15-årige piger, der er blevet mødre. Under sin rejse til Burkina Faso i april 2016 besøgte Kronprinsessen én af disse unge mødre.

Åbning af Shamballa flagskibsbutik
Kl. 17.00
Kronprinsessen deltager i åbningen af en ny Shamballa flagskibsbutik i SoHo på Manhattan. Shamballa er en dansk smykkevirksomhed.

Besøg hos Dr. Smood
Kl. 18.00
Kronprinsessen besøger det danske sundhedskoncept Dr. Smood, der vil skabe et sundt og økologisk alternativ til fast food.

Tirsdag den 19. september

Forbes Summit
Kl. 10.05
Kronprinsessen deltager i Forbes Summit.

Global Goals World Cup
Kl. 16.30
Kronprinsessen er til stede ved Global Goals World Cup og vil i den forbindelse nominere en spiller til SDG 5 Dream Team Player.

Women Deliver arrangement
Kl. 18.00
Kronprinsessen deltager i Women Deliver arrangementet ‘Handing over to Canada as new host country’. Women Deliver er en international konference, der fokuserer på piger og kvinders rettigheder og sundhed. Kronprinsessen var protektor for Women Deliver Conference 2016, der fandt sted i København. Arrangementet ‘Handing over to Canada as new host country’ markerer Canadas værtskab for Women Deliver konferencen i 2019.

Middag
Kl. 19.30
Kronprinsessen deltager i middag og prisoverrækkelse i forbindelse med ’Project Everyone’. Værter for middagen er Bill og Melinda Gates.

TRANSLATION

HRH The Crown Princess participates in the UN General Assembly in New York

The 17th-19th. September 2017  H.K.H. The Crown Princess travels to New York, USA, to attend the UN General Assembly (UNGA).

During the stay in New York, the Crown Princess will attend a series of events and meetings in connection with the UN General Assembly.

Program

Sunday, September 17th

Visit at Meyer in Brownsville
Kl. 16:30
The Crown Princess visits the Claus Meyer Food School in Brownsville, Brooklyn.

Dinner
Kl. 19:00
The Crown Princess participates in dinner with Denmark's UN Ambassador Ib Petersen.

Monday, September 18th

Deliver for Good: Inspiring Sustainable Development Goal Action for Girls and Women
Kl. 8.30
The Crown Princess participates in and speaks at the event 'Deliver for Good: Inspiring SDG Action for Girls and Women'.

Lunch Meeting
Kl. 11:30
The Crown Princess delivers opening speech and participates in a lunch meeting at the International Center for Research on Women (ICRW) research center.

UNFPA side event
Kl. 13:15
The Crown Princess participates in and attends the UNFPA side event 'Rebuilding Shattered lives and Communities - the case of the Chibok and Yazidi girls'. The Crown Princess is the protector of the UN's Population Fund, UNFPA, which is an international development organization that promotes women's, men's and children's right to health and equity.

Book launch
Kl. 15:15
The Crown Princess participates in the launch of UNFPA's book #Childmothers. The Crown Princess has written the preface to the book, which is about a number of 15-year-old girls who have become mothers. During her trip to Burkina Faso in April 2016, the Crown Princess visited one of these young mothers.

Opening of Shamballa flagship store
Kl. 17:00
The Crown Princess participates in the opening of a new Shamballa flagship store in SoHo, Manhattan. Shamballa is a Danish jewelry company.

Visit at Dr. Smood
Kl. 18:00
The Crown Princess visits the Danish health concept Dr. Smood, which aims to create a healthy and organic alternative to fast food.

Tuesday, September 19th

Forbes Summit
Kl. 5.10
The Crown Princess participates in the Forbes Summit.

Global Goals World Cup
Kl. 16:30
The Crown Princess is present at the Global Goals World Cup and will nominate a player for SDG 5 Dream Team Player.

Women Deliver arrangement
Kl. 18:00
The Crown Princess participates in the Women Deliver event 'Handing over to Canada as New Host Country'. Women Deliver is an international conference focusing on girls and women's rights and health. The Crown Princess was the protector of the Women Deliver Conference 2016, which took place in Copenhagen. The event 'Handing over to Canada as new host country' marks Canada's hosting for the Women Deliver Conference in 2019.

Dinner
Kl. 19:30
The Crown Princess participates in dinner and award ceremony in connection with 'Project Everyone'. The hosts for the dinner are Bill and Melinda Gates.