Business promotion to Rome- Day 1

mls

6. november 2018

Kronprinsparret deltager i eksportfremstød i Italien den 6.-8. november.

6. November 2018

The Crown Prince Couple participates in a business promotion to Rome, Italy, 6.-8. November 2018

http://kongehuset.dk/en/news/program-for-rome-visit

http://kongehuset.dk/en/news/the-crown-prince-couple-to-lead-business-promotional-campaign-in-rome

https://danishroyalvisit.dk/italy2018/

Tuesday, 6 November

Luncheon at Palazzo del Quirinale

The Crown Prince Couple are received by Italy’s president, HE Sergio Mattarella, as guests at a luncheon at the presidential palace Palazzo del Quirinale.

Visit at Terme Di Caracalla

The Crown Prince Couple visit Terme Di Caracalla and take part in a tour.

Welcoming reception

The Crown Prince Couple participate in a welcoming reception. Members of the Danish business delegation are among those who will take part.

27 minutes ago, smt said:

Mary's dress is  beautiful. Is the pin Ole Lyngard (I don't know if my spelling of the name is correct).

It looks like the Ole Lynggaard pin and also the earrings.

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Anders Samuelssen, with some photos from the Presidential Palace

On 11/6/2018 at 8:18 AM, smt said:

Mary's dress is  beautiful. Is the pin Ole Lyngard (I don't know if my spelling of the name is correct).

The dress is custom Mark Kenly Domino Tan with a MaxMara belt. She's wearing Ole Lynggaard's: Leaf Brooch, Winter Frost earrings, Love Bands ring & bracelet, and a Sweet Drop charm. Plus a Cartier's Love bracelet, a Dulong Delphis bracelet, and Orit Elhanati's The Abyss necklace.

22 hours ago, Emilia said:

Thanks for all the posts! Could someone please translate what they're saying in the video about the proposal 15 years ago? :blush:

Of course :) 

Here a little bit of the DR article and what Frederik & Mary are saying:

They managed to wander a lot around in the Italian capital before Frederik found the right place. The darkness was about to descend when he suddenly saw an old church, and it was in front of it he fell on his knees.

Mary said, as everyone knows, yes, and it's therefore a happy Crown Prince couple who today landed in the Italian capital, Rome, with the couple to promote business cooperation with Italy.

Crown Prince Frederik:
- For us it's our moment. 15 years ago was a fantastic moment in our lives. Rome is special. The big moments are between us wherever we are on the globe. So Rome is certainly not ignored, it's a lovely place - it was here I got a "yes".

Crown Princess Mary:
- Yes it's a city filled with some amazing/strong memories, and it's always more powerful when you're in town. But we have many more memories to create together here in the city.

1 hour ago, JosephineDane said:

Of course :) 

Here a little bit of the DR article and what Frederik & Mary are saying:

They managed to wander a lot around in the Italian capital before Frederik found the right place. The darkness was about to descend when he suddenly saw an old church, and it was in front of it he fell on his knees.

Mary said, as everyone knows, yes, and it's therefore a happy Crown Prince couple who today landed in the Italian capital, Rome, with the couple to promote business cooperation with Italy.

Crown Prince Frederik:
- For us it's our moment. 15 years ago was a fantastic moment in our lives. Rome is special. The big moments are between us wherever we are on the globe. So Rome is certainly not ignored, it's a lovely place - it was here I got a "yes".

Crown Princess Mary:
- Yes it's a city filled with some amazing/strong memories, and it's always more powerful when you're in town. But we have many more memories to create together here in the city.

Thank you! <3

Archived