CPF & Beha family sailing & filming for TV-series

Paulamary

On 5/24/2020 at 1:26 AM, Paulamary said:

Frederik spotted around Copenhagen (3 and 4 pics) a few days ago

Thanks.

I think it's the Beha family who has a very popular tv-programme where they sail around the world.

I think they are planning a new sail at the moment.

The father is a tv presenter and is the son of a famous Danish explorer, died a few years ago.

Frederik attended an exhibition of him a few years ago

99095252_577185423227766_196217522958976

100917712_155382735997059_77567329985198

19 minutes ago, Paulamary said:

Frederik at work with Mikkel. sticking out at sea.

Maybe filmed an episode with Mikkel?

I was wondering about that. The article will possibly be online at some point. Maybe we'll know more later. If they know anything...

I think I read somewhere, that they are sailing around Denmark this year, for obvious reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
11. June

"I have boarded the Beha family ship Wallenberg, where we will spend the next few days on an adventure to a number of coastal locations in northern Jutland.
There is no doubt that the waters here at home are incredibly beautiful, especially in the summer, and I look forward to sharing stories and experiences about our lovely summer country with my family when I get home"

I guess we'll know later if he is just tagging along for a few days or if he will be part of one of the tv-episodes of the Beha sail around Denmark.

1 hour ago, mls said:
I guess we'll know later if he is just tagging along for a few days or if he will be part of one of the tv-episodes of the Beha sail around Denmark.

Added: The first episode of this series is 9th July.

Don't know which episode Frederik is in but he is on board during the part of the trip which is to Northern Jutland. That's where the ship is at the moment.

https://www.bt.dk/royale/mikkel-beha-sejler-ud-med-kronprins-frederik

"The trip itself is being documented by a camera crew who is on board to record for the upcoming TV 2 program 'Course against Danish coasts'.

A corona-friendly version of the popular 'Course on Far Shores'.

Along the way, Crown Prince Frederik will experience both sailing and diving with the Beha family, who do as they usually do - just in Danish waters.

"We have not made any royal program for the Crown Prince, but we share the love we have for Denmark with him. We experience Denmark from the seaside and see the pearls our country offers, and we go ashore and talk to many different Danes, ”says Mikkel Beha Erichsen of Wallenberg in a press release.

Together, the flock has already visited some retired fishermen who, with a thick dialect, have shared their stories of a harsh and sometimes dangerous fishing life, according to the TV host, who, seems to enjoy having a royal visit on the ship.

»Crown Prince Frederik is the carrier of Denmark's history, and he is incredibly knowledgeable about our country, which he has visited on land and from the Royal Yacht  Dannebrog throughout his life. He is a huge capacity to have on board when he gives us important historical scratches of Danish history. "
Edited by mls

https://nordjyske.dk/nyheder/nordjylland/fornemt-besoeg-paa-hirsholmene-det-er-sgu-da-frederik/26742ae0-dac7-47f4-adce-107101f722fa

Yesterday, Thursday the 11th

"Hirsholmen's only resident - soon 78-year-old Jørgen Nielsen - received a distinguished visit on Thursday by Crown Prince Frederik and Mikkel Beha.

The guests enjoyed the sun outside Jorgen Nielsen's house while he told tall tales from the islands."

The rest is behind a paywall.

v90O4yQtTBDWeMXSsKJPWJU9cDc.jpg

From behind the paywall...Thanks Hans Christensen😃

https://nordjyske.dk/nyheder/nordjylland/fornemt-besoeg-paa-hirsholmene-det-er-sgu-da-frederik/26742ae0-dac7-47f4-adce-107101f722fa?token=330afcdd-5793-40ff-9eed-451ea0c99bab&utm_source=nordjyske.dk%26utm_medium=delingsknap_plus

"- But it was a surprise that the Crown Prince was also with them , so I exclaimed a "that's Frederik", says Jørgen Nielsen, and immediately thought, "how do I deal with it now".

- But I just said god day and welcome to Hirsholmene, and he put his hand up and said god day. He was very down to earth. He is a lovely man, and the Beha family are also great people, Jørgen Nielsen says.

- And then we went for a walk around the island, where I drew and told something more. Then they were home with me to see where I live, says Jørgen Nielsen.
- We were also down on the southern part of the islands - what we call the corals at Hirsholmene. Here, the Crown Prince dived down with the Beha family to look at the special gas corals that are there. Gas has been buzzing off the underground for millennia, and these gas corals have formed. They should also look down, says the 77-year-old resident of Hirsholmene.

On Friday morning, Wallenberg, the Crown Prince and the Beha family sailed from Hirsholmene to set course for Læsø.
Now Jørgen Nielsen is looking forward to revisiting the visit of the Crown Prince and the Beha family on TV.
TV2 will broadcast four sections of the voyage around North Jutland in July. And here Jørgen Nielsen is thus instrumental in one of the sections."

RAvAAev5PYk1U5f_rj_PfC-W4yQ.jpg?w=960&sc

4Q7NPkGQosP8DJpJZj90NPdcQZA.jpg?w=960&sc

q9MOxX21OnI2teVv1r-Sr5EdoPs.jpg

6Puy027Kxf_XIKiigzR0goUimrc.jpg?w=960&sc

n0i77sSsZ3NHkBLXuCEkcJNu_ww.jpg?w=960&sc

12. June, Friday - Visit to Læsø.

Læsø was one of the places F&M and kids visited summer 2019 on Dannebrog.

https://nordjyske.dk/nyheder/frederikshavn/kronprinsen-fik-blaa-gummihandsker-paa-og-hjalp-med-jomfruerne/dad4d6a2-dd2e-47ab-b836-8a4a69c89f1c

"With the Crown Prince on board, the course was then set towards Læsø, where Wallenberg arrived late in the morning and was able to add to the fishing port under the watch of a not very large amount of curious people.

Crown Prince Frederik boarded Wallenberg on Thursday, and on Friday morning he was in for a somewhat extraordinary experience when he and Mikkel Beha changed vessels and boarded one of Læsø's larger cutters.
Here they participated in a catch which gave a nice amount of lobsters. Both Mikkel Beha and the Crown Prince pulled on a pair of work gloves and helped to sort and arrange the catch to the crew's enthusiasm:
- They got a pair of blue rubber gloves on, and we had to find just the right size for the crown prince, and then they otherwise wore a crooked neck, and the hat off for that, the skipper says.

From Læsø the course will continue north on Saturday:
- The plan is to sail around Skagen with a trip out to Grenen and then we can end it by

now we can go no longer, concludes Mikkel Beha Erichsen."

Ya8t6kMJiZfa3TQ4CEA2_NdlT0M.jpg

4pfg58E158s5JoOrMAsgQvMwRmA.jpg

Istr0GNHGbqo10m0ZyO2vMdgY9s.jpg

Back to current photos - Skagen this Saturday morning

https://www.skagensavis.dk/2020/06/13/kronprinsen-paa-kort-visit-i-skagen.html

"The ship "Wallenberg" arrived at Skagen Harbour at 10 o'clock

Emil Midé Erichsen says that after a fantastic diving trip at Hirsholmene, they spent the night at Læsø beforethey this morning. 6 am set course for Skagen.

"Today we will be filming here in Skagen, among others on Grenen, before Wallenberg later today sets course for North Zealand," concludes Emil Erichsen."

kronprinsen_beha_1-1.jpg

image.png.1b047786ae3125db8a3bca04c41a933f.png

image.png.171a470074a3243e02658a0a6b147bd0.png

image.png.45ee02a845b3827895eda38ad90f200f.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kendte/danmark/tv/tv-2/se-billedet-her-skal-kronprins-frederik-bo-paa-wallenberg

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kendte/danmark/tv/tv-2/kurs-mod-danske-kyster-derfor-er-kronprins-frederik-med

"When "Course towards Danish coasts" premieres tonight, Thursday 16 July on TV 2 at 9pm, the good ship Wallenberg receives a royal visit.

Mikkel Beha Erichsen and the family dock at Amaliehaven, where Crown Prince Frederik goes on board to hand over his diving equipment."

"When Denmark's sailing family number one planned the trip around Denmark, Mikkel Beha wrote to Crown Prince Frederik and asked if he wanted to be part of the trip and it was not long before the affirmative answer came back. The result can be seen from tonight and the next five Thursdays on TV 2."

It seems in the first episode, he just pops in to get his gear onboard and is shown around the ship.

Frederik''s digs on the right

image.png.07f62c3267155fc1acf7cde9eea7f2dc.png

• 4 weeks later...

https://nyheder.tv2.dk/2020-08-13-kronprins-frederik-dykkede-med-mikkel-behas-drenge-mange-ting-bliver-ophaevet-naar-man-er

with a short video

The programme on TV2 and TV2 Play this evening, Thursday.

"For two days, the Crown Prince sailed on the family's ship Wallenberg, where they shared stories about life below and above sea level.

Crown Prince Frederik and Mikkel Beha have both sailed since they were very young - one on the royal ship Dannebrog, the other on the sailing ship Nordkaperen.

In June, the two then gathered together from Strandby in North Jutland. For just over two days, the Crown Prince was on board the last part of Mikkel Beha and the family's journey in ‘Course to Danish coasts’.

Crown Prince Frederik therefore had his own diving equipment on board the ship. And that is exactly what created a very special community, says Mikkel Beha.

We shared a joy and a passion because we all have a love for diving. We also shared the love for our country, to sail and to sit with a glass of wine and eat freshly grilled fish in the evening and say: "It's damn cool", says Mikkel Beha

image.png.c333692c363354a0f741fd1e8513f659.png

image.png.d75a8f598d4560d2a5c14a908ae107fe.png

image.png.19ea679d7da1b059b295f0d9267d7116.png

EfRfB41UMAAB-hQ?format=jpg

image.png.a56b306d81c0efb11e99bc576fc3f8fe.png